Lair

I couldn't help but notice that the last pic of the Bridge's interior had a COMPLETELY teal floor. Will this be changed anytime soon? It just looks a little... much in my opinion. Maybe add a little more black or grey to the floors?

Just a thought.

But other than that, this looks great! I'm looking forward to the final product.

Maybe you could put some grey near or on the stairs to help make those stand out. I don't want to say too much because it is YOUR ship after all.

That's one hell of a flatscreen. Must be great for playing LEGO Rock Raiders on.

You know, as a training exercise...

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Looks very promising :). I hope, that you get very far without crashes or explosions etc.

If you want more of variety, you could use maybe grille tiles at the stairs and deleting some teal stones at the floor or replace them with greyish bricks.

• 5 months later...

That's one hell of a flatscreen. Must be great for playing LEGO Rock Raiders on.

You know, as a training exercise...

Yeah, uh, it's totally not for entertainment. We use it as a way to see outside the ship without windows, of course! Totally don't play games on it...

Uh huh, sure it isn't....

AN ENERGY CRYSTAL HAS BEEN FOUND

The Ace Railgun

Umm is it cosplay day aboard the LMS united? Because I see a cowboy... Or they unleash the running of the bulls?

The Ace Railgun

I'm liking this big gun in your gallery, is that going to feature on the ship too?

Yes. It's a defense system against asteroids. :smug:

Umm is it cosplay day aboard the LMS united? Because I see a cowboy... Or they unleash the running of the bulls?

That's an Adventurers hat, not a cowboy hat.

There's a difference?

That's an Adventurers hat, not a cowboy hat.

There's a difference?

Yes, the Adventurers weren't cowboys, but explorers. They are set in modern-day (at least I used to have a story book for them, where it was all modern and they flew a plane over to Egypt).

Addictgamer

But we need more sandwiches! Where's the chef? He should be at the chief's hand at all times. At the very least, the ship needs a grand kitchen (sandwich shop).

Arthuriel

A own supply ship, called the LMS Sandwich, would be more suitable (wow, this idea sounds so stupid, that it has to be done *tries to draw concept art*).

back to the LMS United: Great, that you continue this task :). I wonder, how much different the updated version will look like.

Addictgamer

Where's the chef?

Old or dead.

That is horrible. The ship must have a capable chef at all times.

At the very least, the ship needs a grand kitchen (sandwich shop).

It will definitely have one of these.

Excellent.

What's the current brick count, and how does it compare with the old ship's brick count?

What do you think the current progress on the ship is?

• Lair changed the title to ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.