Nancy and Nubby (LI) Skins

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

Here they are, Nancy and Nubby from LEGO Island!

Nubby Stevens
gallery_426_283_32238.png

Nancy Nubbins
gallery_426_283_2388.png

Note: I switched the brown and white pant leg colours around because the hat Nancy uses (which is originally white in LR), uses that texture file.
Oh, and blink and default faces are same because you can't see blinking behind those glasses.

Nubby & Nancy LR Skins.zip

• Like 4

Fluffy Cupcake

Nope, they are from LI2. I can't get the ones from IXS even if I wanted to, because I think files type (or file they are kept in) for them are unknown or something, and I couldn't even attempt 3D ripper DX because the game crashes on W7.

Nope, they are from LI2. I can't get the ones from IXS even if I wanted to, because I think files type (or file they are kept in) for them are unknown or something, and I couldn't even attempt 3D ripper DX because the game crashes on W7.

IXS doesn't like 3D Ripper DX anyways

Fluffy Cupcake

Hmm. Maybe. Though it wouldn't be named after the Infomaniac, rather Lego Islanders or something like that.

I can rip the textures just fine without crashing. The faces are 64x64 though, not really that high res.

I can rip the textures just fine without crashing. The faces are 64x64 though, not really that high res.

You have IXS textures?!

I love you, man :D

no homo

Fluffy Cupcake
You use W7 right Cyrem (and was it 64 bit?)? Cause that got me thinking something, that it only works on 64. Or another thing, was there any re-releases of the game? I never actually looked into it, but I know jamesster (I think it was) said he had save game problems and I didn't. So another thing I'm thinking if there was is that one of these versions don't work on newer systems.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.