New Skyboxes

Creator

Those are much better than the original ones!! Perhaps you'll change the rest too?

Unfortunately, some tracks, like Imperial Grand Prix, for example, use a thing called a Skyring, which seems to act as a bridge of sorts between the actual skybox and the horizon - God knows why, one would think that the skybox could be made to extend all the way to the horizon, but apparently, that's not the case.

• 2 months later...

I dont think the link is working,it takes me to file dropper and it just says "Choose a file to Upload (5GB max)"???

The download was deleted because it was not downloaded at least one time in 30 days. Hopefully someone has a backup of this, and can upload it to RRU. I never (but meant to) download this, so I can't do it. Hopefully we haven't lost a Racers mod already.

And this, children, is why Cyrem made the RRU uploader and the gallery, and keeps insisting we use those instead of uploading to external sites. It's not because he just wants the files.

The download was deleted because it was not downloaded at least one time in 30 days.

This is not true because I downloaded very quickly after topic start   :docs:

The download was deleted because it was not downloaded at least one time in 30 days.

This is not true because I downloaded very quickly after topic start   :docs:

Yea. Topic start =/= 3 months later. Even if you did download it when it was created, if nobody downloaded it after February 24, it was deleted. Do you still have the original download so you can upload it to RRUBucket like @ said?

Fluffy Cupcake

I could try "restore previous version"s, because I do know there was some auto-backups of it earlier, there might be a point I had it. Will check later though, just finished graveyard shift 1hr and a half ago, need sleep.

alan can give that a try though (just right click on the GAMEDATA folder and press "restore previous versions", provided you are using Windows).

alan can give that a try though (just right click on the GAMEDATA folder and press "restore previous versions", provided you are using Windows).

Would have already checked that, but I have deinstalled LR because I thought I won't need it for the next time anymore 8S  

Oh dear, I'm sorry, everyone! I will re-upload it usingg RRU uploader. Again, please forgive me.

Thanks! You are forgiven (although you did no wrong). But I don't see it uploaded to RRU bucket yet. ;P

Yeah, sorry, just started working on AI speed and got a little carried away there for a moment^^ Download should work now.

• 1 month later...
Jack Bluebeard

There are no words to describe what I'm seeing. The most beautiful is undoubtedly the one of the Ice Planet Pathway. Very cool.

This looks amazing but I have no experience at all with applying these mods. Can I use patchit with this?

This looks amazing but I have no experience at all with applying these mods. Can I use patchit with this?

Just a second, I'll make one. Just make sure you have PatchIt already set up!

EDIT: Here you go!

New Skyboxes (PatchIt! Compatible)

PatchIt-Compatible.png

Creator, will you add the updated download and the image to the topic post? You'll find the original BBCode in the PatchIt! topic. ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.