Howdy

Mantra

>/Detecting Newcomer

>/Initiating Automated RRU Initiation Program

>/Welcome Newcomer. Please state your name after the beep.

...beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

>/Name Detected as 'Mantra' is this correct?

Y/N

>/Welcome, Mantra. Here at RRU we are devo>ted the (themodd&ing an[d Reeeees%20arCH o********f

PR0ÍŸG͘RÌ¡(Ì¡(((Í(̸(AM E̸R̸*Í€OÍ€RÍ 

P̶̶͡LÍŸeÍ¡eeÌ·eeÍe̶͟eÌ´Í¡eÍÍÍ e̸ee̸͟eÌ¡8Ò‰88Í¢Í8̵̧88Í¡ÍÌ¡8̷̨͘8̵8ÍŸÒ‰8̛͜8ÍŸa̵s̴͘͡e Í¡iÍžn҉̛S̨͞EÍÒ‰>Ì¡Í¢>Í Íž>R̷̀t ̨͠t̸҉8Ì•Í H̶̶̡E ÍbÌ•Ì·0Ì·0Í€tÍ Ì› ÍŸÍdÍœiĮÌ͓͇͕̺͈ͧ͗̈́Ì̜̱̬̊̾̿̎i͙̖̭̞͚̼̮̓̂ͪ͊͢I̤͎̗̗͚̋̒I͆͑Í͕̞̮͙̜̱̪̇̈́̄̂iÌ‘Ì̺̩̙͇̲̗͗ͥ͘͡iÌŒÌ̸̛̫̼̻̮̗̊̔sÍ‚Ìͣͤ̄͂͢Í̳̲͔̗̻͚̜kͮ̂Ì̢̯̦̟͙̤͙͕͠͞ ÍÍ͙̲͊̎̅̾̕a͎̘̎̀͜n͈̼̘̟͇̟ͥ̈́̅͘d̠̠̺̩̯̬̟̹ͮ̈ ̙̲̮̹̲͉̹̋͘t̶ͣ̓͞Í̞̫rÌ„Í͕̺̠͔̜̰̲(ͬ̇̿Í͔̤̬̦(ͪ̉Ì̻̺͉͈̄ͪ͜͠y̤͌̉ͣ̄͗̄ ̴̢̧̰͚̼̬̞͔͗̆ḁ̷̫͕ͩ̌̈́͂͂ͮ̿ͮ͜gÍ£Į̶́ͧ҉̲͉g̢̱ͬ͗̔̿̓gͤ͆̓̌̽Ì̸̴̛̬̩͌ͬͧğ̢̺̙̲̀͢g̴̬̩͕͇̜͙͉̻ͬͬ͛̽̚͜a̸͖͙͚ͦ̓ͨ͂̉̽ͫ͛iͯ̉ͩ̓Ì̴̵̳̞͓̣̜͖̪̟nͯͧ͋̾̆Í̸̶̥̣̥͙ͅ

• Like 3

The Ace Railgun

Welcome to RRU please don't explode on the door step, the last time a new recruit did that there was a lot of potato to clean off of the porch that and some toxic substance, which we still can't identify.

• Like 3

Hello, Mantra, and welcome to RRU - a truly wonderful community of people where you can find an excellent range of mods and modding tools for many old LEGO games. Funny enough your name should be defined as a "word or sound repeated", just as your GIFs are. :P So allow me to engage in this visual banter.

shocked-will-smith.gif

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Hi there, welcome to RRU! Be sure to keep your pants on at all times, if at any time you happen to lose them, you better get another within short time, because the pants enforcer will be after you.

Also, don't mind the waffles everywhere, I like to throw them around like Pepper does with pizzas.

Have you got special eyes, Fushi?

And that's how you slip into madness. It's not that bad actually, you just need to get used to it.  laelrp.

Hello Mantra, I am Drill master. I control all drilling projects here on the site. That crater to the left as you walked in was my doing. A little accident with my nuclear drill prototype. Anyway, drills are in the shed out back by the bodies- um I mean... ignore that.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Enjoy!

Fluffy Cupcake

Yes, or else they will put you in a long sleep, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery long, but if you have a latifundium full of briny turbans, then you are fine and can use them as pillows.

Fluffy Cupcake

No. I just did random (I actually used a random word generator for an object and that came up). ;P

I almost thought about not using that, but I was like 'meh I'll just go with it'.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.