The Hunchkins

Fush

I was playing around with the pieces of the snow shredder again last night and, inspired by Mobile Frame Zero, decided to make a small robot out of them.

GTYEmhL.jpg

I thought the design had potential so I booted up LDD and made some tweaks to it. A... a lot of tweaks. But I like where the design went.

eVFHc1q.png

I call them Hunchkins which is a portmanteau of hunchback and Munchkin, for obvious reasons.

Thoughts?

Those models are so incredibly awesome, for some reason I'm in love with them. I want LEGO to make a creator set or something with a big mech and those two l'il dudes.

Scratch that, I want to make them myself.

Just a heads up, Alcom tells me that the handlebar pieces don't always work that well with clip joints, so this model might not be completely stable. I'm trying to rework the design to remove the handlebars and when I do, I'm building these guys IRL and they are going into my MFZ company (if and when I start playing that game)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.