MaelstromIslander's Introduction

MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander

Hello RRU! I'm MaelstromIslander, a complete fan of the LEGO Islanders theme from Pirates. I first became a fan of the theme when my parents bought me LEGO Racers, the character "King Kahuka" was awesome to me for no reason at all (i don't know why) and when i unlocked him i always raced as him.

I learned more about him and learned what theme he was from, then, i became a fan of Islanders and i collected a set that included kahuka's minifigure. Now, i play lego racers knowing the names of all the characters, i also completed it.

After meeting a very nice person named Jamesster off the now-dead wikia wiki Brickipedia, i learned about this place.

Not only that, i learned all the LEGO Racers music soundtracks i downloaded for my music player was made by Eight-three-one, that was especially suprising.

Now, i finally made an account, and i'm here, on Rock Raiders United, hoping to collect LEGO Island 1 for my birthday, and to feel welcomed here. I can't wait to get some modifications for my LEGO Racers copy! :D

I hope you all can teach me the basics on making topics and etcetera!  :lol:

• Like 3

RockRaiderWolf

Welcome! I have the game too but I havent checked those mods yet as I prefer rockraiders. Maybe I'll take A look.
Not to brag but I have the PlayStation versions of both games as well.   :P

Hope you continue to enjoy the site!

Hola! Hello-oo! Velkommen! Salem! Bonjour! And in ANY language you choose, WELCOME TO INSANITY!

*steals TAR's .gif*

giphy.gif

MaelstromIslander

Hola! Hello-oo! Velkommen! Salem! Bonjour! And in ANY language you choose, WELCOME TO INSANITY!

Haha, LEGO Island reference. :P

Fluffy Cupcake

Why hello there, welcome!

Not only that, i learned all the LEGO Racers music soundtracks i downloaded for my music player was made by Eight-three-one, that was especially suprising.

May I suggest getting a better version than Mr831 of the Racers soundtrack here? '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

I hope you all can teach me the basics on making topics and etcetera! :lol:

Well one thing, be sure to read the first post in a topic to get what it is going on before replying (you didn't do that in the Minecraft topic...)

suprising

Please, starting at 2 minutes

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

I hope you can read because you sure didn't read the MC server rules -_- Anywho, I rarely use anybody's full user name when addressing them (I'm lazy like that), so I'll just call you Mael... Welcome to RRU Mael, It's Bat Sh** insane.

May the waffles be with you...

MaelstromIslander

'Ello der. I was wondering if you'd join at some point.

Eh, i liked looking at the LEGO Island screenshots, and the LEGO Racers modding. :P

I hope you can read because you sure didn't read the MC server rules -_- Anywho, I rarely use anybody's full user name when addressing them (I'm lazy like that), so I'll just call you Mael... Welcome to RRU Mael, It's Bat Sh** insane.

May the waffles be with you...

Ok that MC Server Rules thing being held over my head is not welcoming me.

Shadowblaze

Another rule here is: do not double post. We should have told you earlier but whatever. :P Anyway, our amazing moderators can merge the posts for you :thumbsup:

Fluffy Cupcake

I hope you can read because you sure didn't read the MC server rules

Ok that MC Server Rules thing being held over my head is not welcoming me.

Yeah, I can imagine keep repetitively being nagged about something can be annoying. Anyhow, at least you will hopefully learn from that mistake to prevent this happening again. :thumbsup:

Well, this is awkward.

It's been months since I last started enforcing the pants policy.

Who the hell was doing my job in the meantime? Clearly, they weren't doing a good job of it, since I see MULTIPLE infractions in this topic...

Anyways. You're already well acquainted, so yeah. May the pants be with you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.