Lego Universe - Time to get Serious

DeactivatedAccount

I am in as well

I got 2 characters:

bartvbl - the one I mostly play with

zappers - in case I get bored :P

Oh.. and since we get to choose factions by thursday:

I think I'll go for assembly. What about you guys?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheDoctor

• Lair

• Supersonic

• Fluffy Cupcake

My first character is called Supersonic112 (You wouldn't have guessed that^^)

So finally we all have somebody to add to our friends list :D

See you tomorrow!

PS: I'm not yet sure about which faction to choose. Assembly sounds good, though.

As for factions, I'm thinking about being an explorer (I forgot the real name), but if there wasnt an explorer, I would be assembly.

Er... It says that testing is on Thurs Sat and Sun at certain times, but I wasn't available last week. It isn't just 1 week, is it? O_O

I'm really not sure what week it is, but I DO know that alpha/beta testing has been going on for a while, but I'm not sure...

No, you'll be able to test at the named times for many weeks :D . I'm already looking forward to testing pet rock.

But never forget that there are different times for European and American testers. The days of the week are still the same, though.

just a question to Cyrem and doc: what are the names of your characters ingame?

I can't befriend a username, only a character name :(

Bioniclemaster

guess what? im a beta-tester as well, for who wants to find me, im biologicalchronicler. if you ask yourself where i got it, biological chronicles is the meaning of bionicle, so i thought, why not be the chronicler for that? :D

Never said I had the game. The lego.com account username is _TheDoctor. Heh..

I wish...

If you want to add somebody to your friends list, you have to know the name(s) of his lego figure(s). I found Cyrem by entering Gmjab (or was it the other way?). And there is some figure called 'TheDoctor', by the way. ;)

That's the point. I didn't find '_TheDoctor'. It was two weeks ago, though. Maybe you had just created your figure then, because in the first hours your name is sth like 'Minifig1232456789'.

Fluffy Cupcake

I am a beta tester, and I do have a computer strong enough to run the game :). If I remember I thought I heard from somewhere that the game wasn't optimized for performance yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Does anyone want to play with me. My player names are Segatendo and one of my others is mrsummerman. (was going to be Johnsummerman but the name was declined :() You can always pm me when you want to play if you want. I'll be waiting to hear from some of you guys.

Also, that sucks if it is going to be pay per month.

Fluffy Cupcake

I hope beta gets to get it free.

If not, LEGO sucks.

I didn't get the "gets to get it" part. The beta is free if that is what you want to know.

What, RRU 'ent even started with Lego Universe?

Clan Boarders are already appearing even befor its been realcesed!

Rock Raidesr United could join Lego Universe as a Clan, and force them Powerminers back were they belong!

And dont say im starting a Clan or Flame war...

But, Im already apart of the Adventurers, USCM, Divers, Sha-wada-forces & Freemen (Freemen is a Gordon Freeman fan group who focus on H-L1 Insted of H-L2. We suport the Steam and VAVLe clan)

Clans. Wars are starting already! Why not join in!

Rock Raiders United has over 100 members, and belive me. To take apart of Lego Universe we will need 100 members atleast.

The 120 something Bionicle Groups have vowed to kill anyplayer who says Ben 10 is cool. I dont know if you can kill other players - But they will try.

Clans from Roblox and Bloxland are ready tp Move to Lego Universe. Rumor has it that the X-101 Already have 30 Universe members?

Lego Universe will seem to be a Normal game. But, so does Roblox. And ive been attacked by 11 Spartains from a Halo Clan becuase i said something days ago, Clans only apear iif and when you stick up for your opinnion. And we are outnumbered by Powerminers!

Lego Universe will be a Powerfull Net game, the G-Mod of Lego.

And if Rock Raiders will EVER make a comback.

There we must Fight,

There we MUST Hold the line,

There we must make a difference!

Create an Rock Raiders Lego Universe Clan.

What wsould Chief do?

I totally agree, btw When I signed up for beta I used Densetsu_no_leavatein. Lotsa references I didn't expect to find here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.