LEGO Star Wars Unused Models

MUCINEXSWEEP

MUCINEXSWEEP

Hello Everyone!

As I was successfully trying to find some unused models for LEGO Star Wars The Video Game, I found these little things:

legozam1.jpg

That's Zam from the game! Cool, huh? 

legojawa.jpg

And a jawa!

Buzz Droids are good (though not animated). Spaceman is interesting - Classic Space design by the looks of the chest decal (not sorted animation-wise yet though), and it looks like the Boga was abandoned early in the piece design wise;

legobuzzdroids.jpg

legospaceman.jpg

legoboga.jpg

Let me know if you want more of these unused models. I really like finding these hidden extras.

• Like 8

Cool! Didn't know that those characters were actually in the original game. I wonder if Aayla Secura's in there too?

10 hours ago, TheSerwithedToa said:

Spaceman is interesting - Classic Space design by the looks of the chest decal

legospaceman.jpg

That is actually an Astronaut from the Town - Launch Command subtheme:

latest?cb=20090913163830

In TCS, most of his parts were available in the character customization (i.e. helmet, head, torso). Can't remember if the air tanks were available, though. I'd take a screenshot if I still had the game.

• Like 3

MUCINEXSWEEP
13 hours ago, AaronBurner05 said:

Cool! Didn't know that those characters were actually in the original game. I wonder if Aayla Secura's in there too?

Aayla Secura is not in the game as far as I know, probably. Also, I found Boss Nass's head. Ta-daa!

legobossnass.jpg

Edit: More pictures! 

landspeederskiing.jpg

arc2.jpg

MUCINEXSWEEP
22 hours ago, natcO said:

Interesting finds! Strange that a sandspeeder is in the prequel trilogy. 

I did see a sandspeeder on the the gba version of the game. 

Well, I did have more pictures of the deleted models and but sadly, they didn't work out as expected. I'm still trying to them to work, I'm gonna do my best to getting them to work.

Stay tuned!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.