Lego Noticed Funko Pop

emily

Welcome back Rock Raider! Collect five Brickheadz in this mission!

large.chief-brickheadz.jpg.55367f240de5a

P.S.: Wow, three pages already. I guess, that we will need a new subforum by next week ;).

P.P.S.: Depending on the popularity* of this theme a new section in the Uploader might be helpful one day (to share the files).

*the range goes from "it's just a phase" to "it will stick around forever, forever, forever, forever..."

It's amazing how quickly we went from "this is dumb and I'll never touch it" to "I CAN'T STOP MAKING THESE HELP"

Fluffy Cupcake

It's amazing how I totally missed the boat and have been completely ignorant to this topic the whole time.

...but now that I'm here, that's some amazing stuff RRU! :af:

@Pranciblad: I had similar thoughts yesterday. Maybe we will need "Brickheadz Anonymous" one day XD.

Can you imagine the possible impact, this will have on LEGO Ideas?:

Employee A (sunk into thoughts and analysing reports and realizing something horrible): "Oh no... ...Oh no!"

Employee B: "What's the matter?"

A: "Look at these reports!"

B (gasps): "This... ...is... ...insane!"

A: "At the moment Brickheadz have only overtaken LEGO Ideas, but soon they will control everything... ...EVERYTHING!"

B: (falls onto the own knees and rises a fist to the ceiling): "Damn you, LEGO! What have you/we done?!?"

P.S.: Do'h!

Spoiler

28385184215_3a911273eb_o.jpg

• Like 3

I think it's safe to say I know what my friends are gonna be getting for christmas. Plenty of bricklink orders ahead...

Having a go at recreating Tracer. Turns out her hair is tricky. Here's where I'm up to so far:

pRmauKJ.png

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake
5 hours ago, AaronBurner05 said:

I'll be happy if anyone not named "Red60" already knows what this is xD

I've played Blockland, but not enough for it to cross my mind had I not seen it talked about in chat. ;P

Instead of cheesy superhero merchandise, LEGO should have a "build your own brickhead and buy it" thing on their site. I bet they would sell much better. Heck, I'd make a few and buy them! :money:

Fluffy Cupcake

I know barely anything about Overwatch other than Tracer seeming to be the most popular character.

Whenever I see something OW, behold, Tracer! :P

Anyhow, nice job!

What's that, you wanted more?

Well, sure thing. Here's Overwatch's Soldier 76, and Rock Radiers' Jet:

28337742862_ffa74b8436_d.jpg  27826141424_9dd8f2033c_d.jpg

• Like 5

I realize the H is supposed to be the body but I can't stop seeing it as Brick 'H'eads and it makes me very suspicious of the H

The Ace Railgun

Figured I'd make a few because why not. I'm getting better at hair.

Chell

qJztnHD.png

Misaka Mikoto

(We need a better skirt piece)

QoZ4K3d.png

And Almight

kiSL3hk.png

• Like 4

wow, the Dr. Strange brickhead (didn't know that was him) has its facial hair print right-side up now. I'm not confused anymore.

The Ace Railgun
8 minutes ago, aidenpons said:

what is going on in this topic

We noticed Funko, and are giving LEGO ideas.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.