Greetings, young parsons

HarmfulPlant

HarmfulPlant

Hi, I'm HarmfulPlant, but you can call me Billy if you like. I find myself coming to this forum pretty often for various reasons, so I thought maybe it's about time I make an account here. I don't really talk much or have a lot to say about things so I don't imagine I'll be very active, but I figured there was no harm in setting up an account anyway.

I don't really do much within the community besides scream a lot about nothing and draw occasionally, but I like looking at all the content everyone here puts out. I also haven't actually used a forum in maybe 10 years or so, so I look forward to possibly contributing to topics and conversations again.

Quisoves Potoo

Always good to see another man of the cloth! It is not marvelous that so many of us, not so very far from our stripling-days, should preside over the Lord's flock? In what other institution is such quick advancement possible? Why, we make Lord Nelson look a veritable sluggard!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to discussing ecumenical matters with you!

• Like 2

Welcome to RRU.

Please excuse excessive strobes, excessive old tongue smilies, and excessive insanity. Most of those can be traced to me but excessive waffles can be traced to Xiron.

EDIT: Also excuse excessive ranting about FREEEEEEEEDOM PLAAAAAAAANET TWWOOOOOOOOOOOO as that can also be traced to me l405G.jpg

but FP2

• Like 1

don't get involved in memes, they rot your brain

edit: aidenpons why did you like this post i'm not laughing with you lmao

• Like 2

Hello! I hope you enjoy RRU and have a great time here, do beware of Aiden's " :P " 's, they can infiltrate anything and everything... :ninja:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ringtail said:

It's too late, he has Lego Island memes all over his Tumblr.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ringtail said:

edit: aidenpons why did you like this post i'm not laughing with you lmao

I don't care, it's still amusing. I'm well used to being laughed at or someone else laughing at something completely different. l405G.jpg I can remove it if you feel so inclined l405G.jpg

HarmfulPlant
18 minutes ago, Cirevam said:

It's too late, he has Lego Island memes all over his Tumblr.

KDTxmy5.png

Bad jokes are like 90% of my content, it's all I know, it's all I've ever known.

Also, thanks so much everyone for the warm welcome!

I had a bit of trouble making a new 'welcome to RRU' poster, picture or message, so I let Jebediah do it for me;

NGNY4HI.jpg

Welcome to RRU, lad!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.