An "all Lego games" video game.

Edwin

I just had an Idea. What if TT made  a Lego game that included all characters and levels from all Lego games?

I actually don't think it would be a bad idea. Obviously, if they did this, they would only include characters and levels from the licensed games created by themselves. But what if they included Pepper, Bionicles, Bill Ding, Rocket Racer, the King from Lego Chess, the Rock Radiers crew?

What if it ONLY contained games released before the TT-games era? You may say I'm a dreamer, but what if the game  only  was structured something like this:

You start off on Lego Island. It's the hub world. Then you enter the first level, which is a Rock Raiders level. Maybe even the first few levels are Rock Raiders levels. You unlock some characters and vehicles. Then the next level is like a Lego Racer track - you race. Then you play a Soccer Mania-esque level. Next, you record a stunt on the Island. You go to other planets that are featured in LR1, LR2 and LI2. The climax of the games is one where every activity, character and game is combined somehow, and you have to beat THE BRICKSTER, THE EVIL BIONICLES, SAM SINISTER, THE BERG , (Is Rocket Racer evil?) - all the baddies.

This would be my dream and I would never go outside again.

Like the LEGO movie videogame, but you travel through the Classic LEGO games!

Any thougts on this?

I know it would need some sort of story to bind it all together, like the Brickster kidnapping Jet from RR or something... Any ideas?

I know this is a crazy idea, but what if we could mod a TT game, like Lego Indiana Jones, and alter it so that all the characters are from the 99's an 00's games? Maybe retexture or recreate levels? That would be awesome, but I realize it's a huge project. 

If that is what you want, then the easiest would be to simply rip the models from the games you want to have have incorporated and then apply the scripts to them to create a 3D third-person LEGO game. 

May be these models in this post could be of help you, or anyone else who has the same vision. It includes models, Unity scripts, animations and scenes: 

Last time I checked it is possible to mod LEGO Universe, so it may be possible to add new worlds to it, though it would require strenuous modding. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the post, helpful!

6 hours ago, tomfyhr said:

Last time I checked it is possible to mod LEGO Universe, so it may be possible to add new worlds to it, though it would require strenuous modding. 

Funny that you mentioned LU, because for almost exacty a year ago I made a similar post, asking if it would be possible to mod that game. But yeah, it would require alot of resources and skills to do that for a Wii U title.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.