The Command/Response Game.

Aki Dazrold

Slowly move your gaze to the moving thing to see what it is.

[WHo are Pill and Marvin again, and wasn't there some big scaley guy named Derrik? I'm sorry but I stopped following this a year ago and as I try to get back in I am now lost entirley]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki Dazrold

• Zjean

• Storm

• TheEPICtrainrider

Roy: Teh main characta, immortal

Robert: the second character, large and spikey and immortal

Dereck: Third character, he be spider man

Mariam: Fourth character. She be immortal and stuff.

Phil: The traitor necrophiliac that you picked up. He be useful and stuff cause he knows s***.

Marvin: The dude you just found. He can make whole bunches of s*** and has an extracorpreal nervous system.

Aki Dazrold

"Phil, come check this out" You say, walking towards that thingie you saw move.

It came from the same direction you did originally. As you pass the corner, you see a man wearing black lean against the wall and rapidly spout something off in a low, panicked voice into the receiver moutned on his head. You turn to Phil, eyebrow raised. "He said 'I found him', and gave coordinates." Phil spat in a GODDAMMIT tone of voice. "This is one of the guys that attacked us earlier. Or... later, from this perspective."

Decide on a further course of action, such as following the man if he goes anywhere, thus hopefully discovering the location of their base.

• Cyrem locked and unpinned this topic