Rock Raiders Fun Facts

Cirevam

http://www.funtrivia.com/en/subtopics/Lego-Rock-Raiders-194695.html

This was a LRR quiz. I haven't heard some of the answers before, not even in conceptual discussions here. Here's an example:

Which is not a cavern type?

Underwater. The only thing different about these cavern types is the way they look. Otherwise, they are all the same.

That is a really interesting idea. Imaging the walls being coral or other rocks and the entire level being a deep blue, then making an Aquatic Monster. Oxygen levels would decrease extremely rapidly... but I digress. They also reference the Mobile Teleporter, which is something you can only find out by looking through the files, though it's probably a coincidence. Thoughts?

Did anyone ever try to make a 4th biome work ingame? That would be cool.

and YAY - I got 100% on the quiz! :P

TheEPICtrainrider

Did anyone ever try to make a 4th biome work ingame? That would be cool.

I think lair did that...

what 4th biome?

Rock, Ice and Lava are the current biomes. We have no idea what could be a 4th one.

I looked at the exe and apparently the 3 biomes are hardcodded, though I don't know. Plus all the LWO would have to be texture modeled, the one thing moddelers don't know

100%

You would probably need redesigns of all the rock raider buildings for an underwater world, but the idea is surely interesting!

100%

You would probably need redesigns of all the rock raider buildings for an underwater world, but the idea is surely interesting!

Indeed, too bad you can't have animated walls either *fishes*.

• 9 months later...

100%

you could make the bats fishes

• 1 year later...
RockRaiderWolf

100%

you could make the bats fishes

or you could maybe recolor them to a dark blue and smooth out some of their wings to make them look like manta rays :P :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.