• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki Dazrold

• TheEPICtrainrider

• TheDoctor

• Lair

Wait, so it's just like Resident Evil? Find an army supply bunker/warehouse something and make a final stand for humanity.

Edit: and steam roll the suckers in a tank.

Aki Dazrold

Find an army supply bunker/warehouse something and make a final stand for humanity.

You're better off making one yourself rather than finding one.

Find an army supply bunker/warehouse something and make a final stand for humanity.

You're better off making one yourself rather than finding one.

Make one? How the hell do I make an army bunker/warehouse with all the army ammo/explosives in it before they find me?

Say, can military humvees be properly sealed?

gallery_8_39_13871.gif

As you can see,Suriname is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, 2 rivers and mountains on the south. How long do you estimate the time of arrival of the first zombies after mass spread in the USA?

TheEPICtrainrider

Fine

Zombie bites cow

Before complete zombification, tick bites cow

Tick drops off when cow=zombie

Tick bites bird

Bird flys to other location

Bird=zombie so tick drops off

Tick bites human

Human=zombie

Tick=?

Remember, animals can carry the virus yet not be infected.

Aki Dazrold

Fine

Zombie bites cow

Tick bites bird

Tick bites human

Human=zombie

Tick=?

Remember, animals can carry the virus yet not be infected. <- wrong

What would actually happen (assumsing a tick would bite an infected cow in first place):

Zombie bites cow

tick bites cow, contracts virus

cow=die

tick bites bird (assuming tick is stupid enough to do that in first place & doesn't get eaten AND bird is stupid enough to get to a position where that can happen at all)

bird flies to new location; tick dies from virus

bird dies from virus

tick= DEAD

There, I fixed it.

Also, since a tick (or any other parasitic insect, for that matter) has a puny circulatory system, the virus would kill it off in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.

I was tempted to post on this, but all the sheer stupidity made me think otherwise.

Ah, screw it. I would:

1) Get to the ocean and steal & stock a boat

2) Learn how to operate said boat.

3) find myself an island and make a fortress on it.

4) Not let anyone besides LZ and those with him on my lovely, zombie free island. That has walls on the beaches to prevent zombies from getting on.

heh. Well in that case I would

1) Get a hazmat suit

2) get the crossbow out of my basement

3) get the machete from the garage

4) Get a steel tent rod as a backup

5) Fill a supersoaker with gas and carry a lighter with me

Note how all of this stuff is real, you guys. LZ was right, you all think you're someone other than your ordinary self.

6) get in my minivan (and attempt to get a good feel for learning to drive it) and see if I can save anyone else here on RRU dumb enough to think that there's a special case with zombies and anyone who thinks that magic would work or that thinks that zombies can't tell a living intelligent being from their own kind, CYREM.

7) go to the local sport store and grab ALL of the skeet shooting rifles, paintball guns and 20 hockey sticks, with the aid of other members

8) set up the van with the windows open to act as gun stations, and give you lucky members guns

9) attempt to rescue everyone else around the nation, slowly fighting our way through the hordes, and finding all of the secret uninhabited backroads we can.

TheEPICtrainrider

Note how all of this stuff is real, you guys. LZ was right, you all think you're someone other than your ordinary self.

Not me. I spend time thinking this stuff out, BTW: have fun trying to find us when the power goes out. (Zombie infestation in power plant/ internet server)

Then I wasn't talking to you.I'm offering help to those who live in a world of fantasy who would get eaten alive if they didn't wake up and get real.

TheEPICtrainrider

Then I wasn't talking to you.I'm offering help to those who live in a world of fantasy who would get eaten alive if they didn't wake up and get real.

Says the guy who wants to find about 50 less-then-20 year olds, give them firearms, and fight off a zombie Apocalypse after ditching his family. Without thinking that he...

A) Might not find anybody

B) Cause his family great distress for his whereabouts.*

C) Run out of Gasoline in a Zombie Infested Neighborhood

D) Shoot himself / people he cares for.

Besides that, you're planning for a fictional situation. My plan I worked so that it can also be used for an Invasion of the United States, or a Nuclear Fallout.

*I realize that I'm hypercritical on this statement, I may or may not revise my previous plan to account for family.

get shotgun and ammo. go to sporting goods store and get more guns and ammo, a golden deagle. use my lack of not knowing people to my advantage. go north to the military base, which if protocol is followed, should be well defended. get an APC for all my guns and ammo, a Barret .50, an Abrams, and a group of no more than 5 people. then leave the base and hunt me some zombies. find more people, become their leader and re-establish civilization.

• 2 weeks later...
Aki Dazrold

A barret 50cal? That will work, but... do you really need that gun to get the job done? If you're going on zombie raids in an APC, a friggin M1 Garand would do the job better.

Fine

Zombie bites cow

Tick bites bird

Tick bites human

Human=zombie

Tick=?

Remember, animals can carry the virus yet not be infected. <- wrong

What would actually happen (assumsing a tick would bite an infected cow in first place):

Zombie bites cow

tick bites cow, contracts virus

cow=die

tick bites bird (assuming tick is stupid enough to do that in first place & doesn't get eaten AND bird is stupid enough to get to a position where that can happen at all)

bird flies to new location; tick dies from virus

bird dies from virus

tick= DEAD

There, I fixed it.

Also, since a tick (or any other parasitic insect, for that matter) has a puny circulatory system, the virus would kill it off in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.

Black Plague

Spread by Ticks

They bite a Rat...Get the Plague, It mixes with their blood

When they make a wound in anything else, The vomit up he Plague-infested Blood into the wound

So it wouldn't kill the Tick....Instantly, That is

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.