Recharge Seam Driller

TheEPICtrainrider

TheEPICtrainrider

4460366879_8a7cfa2a7d_o.jpg

4461146422_6554879f69_o.jpg

4460366329_4d1fae75b4_o.jpg

GET ENERGY CRYSTALS FROM THAT USELESS RECHARGE SEAM 3 BLOCKS FROM YOUR BASE. CALL NOW, AND GET SOME DYNAMITE FREE. BUT WAIT THAT'S NOT ALL, IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES, WE'LL DOUBLE YOUR ORDER! SO CALL 1-JK5-ROK-RADR, THAT'S 1-JK5-ROK-RADR!

I'm still so EPIC, I don't use teh uploader.

Hey look, I added more crap to it!

No really, I think I significantly improved it. Added a couple of cool stiff, a little extra for the drive shaft so it can extend into the gigantic energy crystals that are Recharge Seams. You can see the warning light *for overheating* and the emergency brake. I made better wall stabilizers (the black rods on the front would hold the wall back and keep it from shaking/collapsing onto to the driller. I also added a bunch of other stuff. Now to make the Heavy Las... OH NO CIREVAM AND HIS MIND POWERS! RUN THOUGHTS RUN! *jk, but I swear Cirevam can perform a Jedi mind trick*

• Like 1

Didn't think of a seam driller, but okay. This is a reasonable idea because seams are rare and unlike the Mining Laser this building won't waste crystals. Good concept.

HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR THE SEAM DRILLER! ARE YOU TIRED OF NOT HAVING ENOUGH CRYSTALS TO COMPLETE A LEVEL? GETTING ANGRY AT THOSE ROCK MONSTERS MAKING OFF WITH YOUR HARD EARNED SWEET LOOT? WELL NOT ANYMORE!

WITH THE SEAM DRILLER'S PATENTED CRYSTAL EXTRACTING TECHNOLOGY, IT DRILLS THOSE RECHARGE SEAMS AND LEAVES YOU WITH ONLY PURE CRYSTALLIZED ENERGY. THIS $12500 DOLLAR VALUE CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY 8 ORE AND 3 ENERGY CRYSTALS! BUT I'M NOT DONE YET! CALL IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES AND I'LL TRIPLE THE OFFER! THAT'S RIGHT, YOU GET 3 (THAT'S 3!) SEAM DRILLERS FOR ONLY 8 ORE AND 3 ENERGY CRYSTALS! CALL NOW!

Wow that looks bad. I'm so sorry. ;_;.

LMS Engineer

Andrew Sullivan is still still around you could use him.

on another note, extend the drill shaft so it can move forward and attach the biggest, most powerful motor in your collection to it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.