Drilling Station

apemax

the drilling station is used for extracting energy crystals and ore from the ground. more pic's in my gallery.

?do=download

Edited by Slimy Slug
Fixed broken image
  • Like 2

Nice one. Can it be built on top if slimy slug holes? :P

Yes, it probably can.

RR1: DRILL MY MINION, DRILL! LET THEM FELL THE PUNISHMENT OF SUCKING UP OUR ENERGY CRYSTALS!!!

RR2: Uh, dude.... The slugs aren't in there right now....

RR1: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

• 2 weeks later...
LMS Engineer

one question , can the drill spin because the universal joint is bent past 45 degrees( the maximum working angle) and it reminds me of the titanium command rig (shudders , still have nightmares )

• 4 years later...

Hi Apemax,

would we be able to use your model as a possible new building in Rock Raiders 2?, would you be OK with that? I would want to post it on our site and get feedback, and we would have to change a final 3D version to be a little different to LEGO TM pieces, but basically quite similar.

I was thinking of a building to drill down to the level below, and I had seen Cirevams thumper, but this is another option, please let me know.

Hi StewartG.  :)

Yeah by all means if you want to use it for RR2 then go ahead.  :thumbsup:  Would be awesome for something I've designed to be in it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.