Outpost

theextractor

theextractor

This is a movable outpost.

it is carried by the tunnel transport.

it has everything necessary to maintain a small base.

-tool store

-teleport pad

-power station

-mining laser (for mining and base protection)

there isn't a support station, i mean, i suppose there could be, but i wasn't sure what to put on that would signify 'support station'. also, since this is supposed to be an outpost or starter base, it shouldn't really have a support station. you could build power paths off of this.

med_gallery_38_33_48513.jpg

GIFs!!!

gallery_38_33_46107.gif

gallery_38_33_119323.gif

gallery_38_33_144387.gif

• Like 1

I think it would break the game a little (though it needs the TT in order to be most useful) but this is good.

Really good.

LOTTA GOOD.

Needs more teal though. Also, UNITRON RAIDERS.

Veeeeeeeeeery nice, looks kinda familiar and seems to be used for a familiar purpose though...>_> it's also OP.

One thing: Are you trying to copy me :P

Hey guys! Lets all make buildings that can do everything all the other buildings do only 10 times better and that only takes up one square!!

xD

Lool, looks awesome though. The funny shaped laser makes me think its a fast pulse laser though... no like the regular ones (slow pulse).

theextractor

no, rockmodder, i would never copy anyone. obviously it is very different than yours. a transportable outpost would just be so dang useful!

cirevam-it would probably be way overpowered in game. i was thinking like maybe you would need one to start a base somewhere else and you would get less power out of it than a full power station. it's like a weaker version of everything.

unfortunately i don't have any rock raider legos, so i made do with what i had. also, even if i had a real laser, no way would it have fit inside that thing!

no, rockmodder, i would never copy anyone. obviously it is very different than yours. a transportable outpost would just be so dang useful!

cirevam-it would probably be way overpowered in game. i was thinking like maybe you would need one to start a base somewhere else and you would get less power out of it than a full power station. it's like a weaker version of everything.

unfortunately i don't have any rock raider legos, so i made do with what i had. also, even if i had a real laser, no way would it have fit inside that thing!

Add super high cost => BALANCED

:P

Looks nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.