Hello

Goorge

I'm posting that means that I'm new hear.

Have payed Rock Raiders sins I was young well I still see my self as young but I was looking for a why to get a map wear I just could play like in a sand box mod and then I drop in hear. I don't know some thing about modulating or programing but it will come one day.

Hello and welcome! :) Don't worry about not being able to modify or program, just have fun here! We have several tools (I am working on one right now) that can help you mod the game. And if you need any help, browse the forum, the answer may be there. If not, just ask!

Hej och välkommen! :) Oroa dig inte för att inte kunna ändra (mod) eller gör någon programmering, bara ha kul här! Vi har många verktyg (jag arbetar på en just nu) för att hjälpa dig mod spelet. Och om du behöver hjälp, surfa på forumet svaret kommer förmodligen att vara där. Om inte, bara fråga!

I don't know some thing about modulating or programing but it will come one day.

That whole sentence was a boatload of confusion and question marks. I'll teach you some English rules to help prevent that in the future.

1. Use commas to break up long sentences

2. Youre using a lot of synonyms that aren't right. Hear = to hear a sound, here = right here in this spot

Anyways, hi.

No Doc, it's alright. From reading his posts in other topics I now hear his posts as voiced by Skwisgaar Skwigelf. It's a good thing.

TheEPICtrainrider

hi

Don't get banned

Welcome

Have fun

The water cooler is over there, by the bathrooms

Leave your coat at the door

k' bye

P.S. Don't forget to have fun

TheEPICtrainrider

We have bathrooms...?

welcome anyways!

Yes. Anon always uses up the paper towels. And does he bother to replace them, nnnnoooooooo.

Aki Dazrold

We have bathrooms...?

welcome anyways!

Yes. Anon always uses up the paper towels. And does he bother to replace them, nnnnoooooooo.

Actually, Anon doesn't use all of them. I often take a bunch for pyrotechnic experiments.

We have bathrooms...?

welcome anyways!

Actually, Anon doesn't use all of them. I often take a bunch for pyrotechnic experiments.

HEY! How did you know what I take all of them for? Oh wait, *ahem* you do pyrotechnic experiments? So THAT'S where they all go!

TheEPICtrainrider

We have bathrooms...?

welcome anyways!

HEY! How did you know what I take all of them for? Oh wait, *ahem* you do pyrotechnic experiments? So THAT'S where they all go!

Hey Hey Hey

I doesn't matter who took 'em

All that matters is that I have to keep bringing them in. One of you should be able to do that once in a while.

Fluffy Cupcake

This is a hello topic not a where is the bathroom topic. Anyway I should of said this awhile ago, hello.

This doesn't look like an office? It looks more like a Airplane...and Cyrem is the Pilot, with RockmoddeR the nervous guy with the trench coat...

Oh and Hi Goorge.

TheEPICtrainrider

This doesn't look like an office? It looks more like a Airplane...and Cyrem is the Pilot, with RockmoddeR the nervous guy with the trench coat...

Oh and Hi Goorge.

Looks like somebody forgot to wear a mask in the boiler room. Go to the dressing rooms and get it before you Overdose on fumes.

BTW: Goorge I'm going to need your to sign some forms so you can get your 'Raider Care'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.