Hi All!

HarryControl

HarryControl

Hi everyone, as you can probably tell, I'm HarryControl. Although I'm rather grown out of legos, I still really enjoy playing some of the PC games made by lego.

I joined because I'm interested in editing the Rock Raiders game a bit. also, my bro (Segatendo) had some interest in this site as well, so he probably just joined also. So make sure you say hi to him as well when he introduces himself. :)

Fluffy Cupcake

Why thank you for the introduction bro. Yah, usually when there is something that can be edited on a game I like doing changes.

Hi Harry (NOTE: We all get shorter names; part of the chatbox I guess). Welcome to RRU. I'm Extreme110 (Obviously), and I am also new here (I joined a week ago). You'll really enjoy it here. The community is nice, the mods are fun and the projects we set out to do are beyond the scope of whats possible! If you can't see the mod section, according to a post many people have been commenting, you need to make 5 comments. Good Luck with!

Now Peace Out.

Extreme110

P.S: I never use smilies, so get used to it.

Fluffy Cupcake

If you can't see the mod section, according to a post many people have been commenting, you need to make 5 comments. Good Luck with!

When you say comments do you mean posts?

Addictgamer

Hi harry, and segatendo.

Enjoy your stay here!

If you need help modding, the other members and I are glad to give you assistance.

Fluffy Cupcake

Thanks for the welcome (same to you other guys), just don't forget to capitalize our names next time addict.

Welcome HarryControl and Segatendo, you would be the second set of brothers on RRU. If you see Sonic322 and Shadow322, they are also brothers.

I hope you enjoy it here!

Hi there!

Im in the same position as you. Rock Raiders is one of the best games for the pc, and im so glad people have made this webiste!

Can't wait to be able to download things from here.

Hi there!

Im in the same position as you. Rock Raiders is one of the best games for the pc, and im so glad people have made this webiste!

Can't wait to be able to download things from here.

And welcome to you to callerz!

Lots of friendly new people today :)

Well come, newb. :P

Nah jk, I'm friendly really. If I'm not it means I'm either joking or addict's been driving me mad.

Heyah, welcome! You're the second set of members here that are brothers, like Cyrem here said. Also, watch out in the Sbox, there are a few nuts that hang out there, including myself :P

theextractor

woah, are there seriously 3 introductions in one topic??? UNHEARD OF!

hey, lots of new peoples always welcome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.