Tamed Rock Monster: A Preview of RtPU

Lair

n7bPv.png

I added a brand new raider: The Tamed Rock Monster!!!!

This (smaller) Monster can be used as a Rock Raider, he can drill carry dig build, carry tools, etc. I don't yet know if he can drive.

Credit to Jeroemp (old user) for creating the original files that turn Rock Raiders into Rock Monsters.

Also, the FP view doesn't work due to lack of camera null.

Cirevam is looking into this.

I'd probably "fix" the camera problem by adding two nulls to every animation the Tamed use. I need to find out how to attach nulls to objects, otherwise first-person won't have the same effect.

LOVE it! xD This is an awesome mod! Now to find out how to make it so that when the cavern is Ice, they are tamed IMs, when the environment is lava, it is a LM.

Considering Lair just adds the Tamed in the OL file and can't actually teleport them, all he has to do is make Ice and Lava versions.

hey...should I make him drill hard rock?

Also, I spiced it up with a lot of unused LWS files (picknose, roar, hop1foot, yawn, etc).

Until Cirevam figures out the lazer bit, he shoop's other monsters (lol)

AWESOMEAFACE THIS IS SO AWESOME THAT IT'S AWESOMEDid I mention that it's awesome?*can't wait for RtPU*

:D

@Lair, instead of the lazer, just make him throw rocks at other monsters.And, yes, make him drill through hard rock.

No, he will still throw a laser too. I found a ShoopDaWoop anim.

Give him it blue eyes! :DOr find some other way to make it easy to tell the difference.

Blue i guess.

Fixxed his eyes. Will upload image later

Add Ice and Fire. If you can add slugs to then we would have a circus xD

The fact that Cirevam is making drivable slugs just made that comment even moreso of whatever it was before.

Behold, Tamed Monster driving Tamed Slug:

No you won't behold because that idea is rubbish and for that I will be punished for being daft don't you know.

Oh yes.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=197777&topic=52837795&page=2

Here I explain how the fake codes are completely doable because we are awesome. Note that this post was made a while ago and doesn't reflect recent events. Also, I keep plugging RRU because I am shameless.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.