This is a greater day for RRU.

Cirevam

"D:\Rock Raiders v2\LegoRR.exe" -best -testlevels -fvf

-fvf makes cool fog effects. By the way, when I add cam_nulls to the slug, rename the Tooltips and fix the sounds and icons, I'll give it to you Lair, and ONLY Lair so he can use it for RtPU. No one else will get it until either RtPU or Time Raiders comes out, and I do this because that makes you want it more.

Tauka Usanake

Oh wow. That it awesome. Time for slug races! xD

You think that can be done with rock monsters and the likes? If you ride them into a laser fence they may still die though...

Vehicles don't die when touching a fence, so there's no danger. Unlike Lair's Tamed Monster, the Tamed Slug is actually a reskinned Hover Scout. It doesn't have any upgrades, though I'll consider putting jet boosters onto it once I get a proper teleport animation for it.

Oh Noes... my Sax mod has been defeated :(

Well Done Cirevam! Seems a lot of new mods have been found lately.

Just too bad you won't release it till an overhaul comes out since there's only a 50/50 chance of any of them being made or by the end of this year.

a 50/50 chance of any of them being made or by the end of this year.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I suppose I'll just release it with the vehicle pack which I WILL release over the summer. If RtPU comes first then it gets in there.

I suppose I'll just release it with the vehicle pack which I WILL release over the summer. If RtPU comes first then it gets in there.

The vehicle pack RtPU wants :P

a 50/50 chance of any of them being made or by the end of this year.

100% chance actualy. Mainly RtPU. Because by summer I'll have loads of stuff done, and then I can leap upon it and get it done within a few weeks. Less. IDK, but Summer won't end without RtPU in every house.

Video added to first post. Also see 1st person SnaxULike.

HOW DID YOU DO THAT??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bioniclemaster

will we be able to create a hover scout that don't look like slugs as well with this mod? mayby it's an useless vehicle, but i liked to race with it trough large caverns.

But seriously, how did you get the 1st person menu?

The debug camera controls don't switch the menus, so if you click a raider, then press 1, you can click the SnaxULike button since the menu didn't change.

will we be able to create a hover scout that don't look like slugs as well with this mod? mayby it's an useless vehicle, but i liked to race with it trough large caverns.

I'm not sure that the question is exactly, but I think you mean "will we be able to teleport the Hover Scout and the Slug at the same time?" Yes, we will since I'll make the vehicles add-ons rather than replacements. I'm just lazy so I just overwrote the Hoverboard class. HOWEVER!!! There are some changes you'll need to make to the Pilot as well in order to enable the riding animations. I'll be sure to post full instructions when this is optimized and released.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
GreekRockRaider

Now had the game designers had more time they could've had things like these already implemented into the game not just random leftovers in files and this game would've been that much better.

Since custom textures work now we could just port my HP Slug with the properly-matched stalks and body.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.