Proof that recharge seams can be a corner wall

Addictgamer

Addictgamer

0Xh9B.jpg

Here's the proof that recharge seems can exist textured even as a corner wall.

But, if you place it on a corner in the map editor, they look like the dirt around them.

See Cyrem? They ARE textured when as a corner wall.

How is this new again? I've already seen this happen. Probably from messing around with the delete wall debug keys.

Addictgamer

No, I am only posting this to show Cyrem that recharge seems do exist on corners.

Why? Cause when you place them with the map creator, they shop up like the dirt around them.

When I told Cyrem, he said, "I know."

And then he said it is like that cause it has no corner texture. (Yes, this is a reported bug)

Ok, I don't know if it does indeed have one or not, but I do know that if you drill the wall next to them, they are not displayed as the dirt around them.

As shown here.

Aki Dazrold

When you drill a seam in this manner, the illustration from the wall doesn't change. It merely folds to accomodate.

See how the texture doesn't blend at all with the solid rock corner to its right? That's what I mean.

Addictgamer

No, the occurrence of it having a dirt texture when placed on a corner using the map creator is a glitch.

Addictgamer

Didn't see your post LZ.

Anyway, yes. that is true.

Why doesn't it do so for when it is placed on a corner in the creator though?

Addictgamer

Cyrem repeatedly stated it has no texture, so, maybe the game loads the default texture as dirt for every wall.

But in this case, the wall already had a texture, so the game kept it.

That programming does make sense...

Ok, let me guess there were walls around that recharge seam? Then when those walls disappear the game stretches the texture onto a corner, there is no corner texture.

Now try this addict, in your level put walls around the recharge seam so you have to drill to get to it and then tell me how the recharge seam appears...

My point was when I was talking to you that A) I have never seen a recharge seem on a corner WHEN THE GAME STARTS, you always have to drill to them. B) There is no texture for corner seams.

Addictgamer

Ya, so, then, now that all these facts are stated, how do we get the game to give the walls corner textures?

HarryControl

well blow me over and knock me down, you can have recharge seam as a corner wall! Nice!

Can you actually still still recharge energy crystals from it? Sorry, I'm a noob at this stuff. >.<

Addictgamer

No, it's in Karnanga.

Happens if you drill the dirt wall next to one of the recharge seams.

It can happen in any level if you delete the wall next to a recharge seam.

Aki Dazrold

Cent 1: Seams have no corner texture. at all. When they have texture like seen here, it's just it's previous texture beind warped. I know this has been said already, I just wanted to reiterate for my own sanity.

Cent 2: Corner Recharge Seams still work at recharging. I've seen it.

I wonder.... Could you make a copy of the recharge seam file, and give it a number in the world folder, with the other wall pictures, and....no, i think its hard coded.... hmmmmm... *thinks more*...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.