hello

admalledd

hello fellow rock raider fans!

i found my disk a while ago and started playing again, then wanted to see if there were any new levels that have been made/ find a map maker.

this seems to be the place!

You got that right! Here is a community that mods the game in so many ways. If you are bored of the game as it is, we can fix that for ya ;)

Oh, and welcome!

HarryControl

Hi, and welcome to RRU. Me and Segatendo are actually brothers so just thought I get that packed down for you off the bat.

Although I probably shouldn't be the one to talk, try and come here frequently so we can hear from you and get to know you better. Its something I'm trying to work on as a member of RRU. :)

Hey! Wazzup? I'm , and I joined recently (Something like 3 weeks ago). If you need some help, "most" of the people here will be able to help you. As for me, I have mods to build. Hopefully you'll build/design some too.

Good Luck!

P.S: It always helps to know the code to make your username a link to your page...

TheEPICtrainrider

One in five people will die from holding in urine, your insurance doesn't cover it.

Bathrooms are over by forum games. Welcome by the way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.