Greetings

Sky

Hello all,

I am known as Sky. In case there is any question as to why I chose Sky, it is a reference to my favorite xbox 360 game Marble Blast Ultra....due to the awesome skys in it. Thats really it.

I have had Rock Raiders from when it was released. I have enjoyed this game for as long as I can remember, and I wanted more. So I searced to see if there are any mods for the game and here I am.

Anyway I hope that this site will be not only assistance but of fun.

Sky

Ja Mata Ne

I would type up everything I said in evry other post to a new member, but Im gonna C+P in a quote...

Hey! Wazzup? I'm Extreme110, and I joined recently (Something like 3 weeks ago). If you need some help, "most" of the people here will be able to help you. As for me, I have mods to build. Hopefully you'll build/design some too.

Good Luck!

Extreme110

P.S: It always helps to know the code to make your username a link to your page...

Yeah...Good Luck Sky.

well thanks for the warm welcomings, and I do hope to add some moddish stuff.

Sky

Ja Mata Ne

P.S.the roflcopter gif is awesome.

Sky made more than five posts and I don't think any of them fell under the spam category. I can accept him/her (dunno) as a true member now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.