• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aLPHA

• Lair

• sciguy

• TheDoctor

Top Posters In This Topic

TheDoctor

Sky pink is a misnomer. That sky looks positivly orange. Must be an abundance of iron.

Cool though.

Lair, either you're color blind, or mobile safari refuses to render the color pink.

I'm not color blind. At all. Nor do I have poor eyesight; I have 20/20.

I'm going to say that your mobile safari hates pink. Because on my end, I'm comparing it with orange and it isn't close.

RockmoddeR

It's orange. Absolutely. You HAVE to have a rendering issue on your end, because I see orange and so does doc.

Anonymouse

ORANGE

:P

A tiny bit of pink mixed in, but I can tell you that's orange. :P

Try auto-adjusting your monitor if you have a CRT, haha.

TheDoctor

Now that I look at it, it has a slight gradient. Darker on the top and lighter on the bottom.

Anonymouse

Now that I look at it, it has a slight gradient. Darker on the top and lighter on the bottom.

Optical illusion. The GIMP finds it to be the exact same shade of orange BROWN! :P

Now we need to come up why the sky is that color. Dust, volcanic activity, or anything else. Could even be microorganisms that float in the upper atmosphere autotrophicly converting the light into food. It's anyone's idea :P

There's only one type of anything, and that type is completely non-restrictive. Also, Planet U does orbit around a red giant. It's in the intro movie so it's canon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.