• Flavoured Milk
    • Iced Coffee
    • Water
    • Energy Drink
    • Sports Drink
    • Cordial
    • Other...

• 4 weeks later...

I drank rootbeer all the time then i got tired of it so then i drank coke. Just recntly i want tomovies and my friend cot rootbeer *which we shared* and it tasted like heaven.

Who'd you share a drink with? :P

Ya I love rootbeer too. Especially A&W. What I do to make it perfect is shake the 2 liter bottle up, let all the fizz out, wait a day, shake it up again so it has all the foam on top and drink it, de-fizzed, but with a respectable head.

STOP right there. If milkshakes were only for immature people McDonald's would've gone out of business LONG ago. I love milkshakes, it's just to bad the green vanilla mint ones are only made on saint Patrick's day. :'(

ABSOLUTELY NEVER base your maturity on something you like or don't like. I learned that the hard way. :/

STOP right there. If milkshakes were only for immature people McDonald's would've gone out of business LONG ago. I love milkshakes, it's just to bad the green vanilla mint ones are only made on saint Patrick's day. :'(

ABSOLUTELY NEVER base your maturity on something you like or don't like. I learned that the hard way. :/

omg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.