RRU Member Raiders

Lair

Ok, I have an idea, since we've discovered how to add new raiders.

This is kinda a RtPU related question, so if it doesn't belong here put it where it does.

I just thought as an idea that in RtPU, some RRU members could appear on some missions as special raiders.

So I'm asking everyone if they want to appear, and if so what they want their minifig to look like (DETAILED DESCRIPTION, no headware unless someone can get around the custom model error, tell me headtop stuff and hat for now).

So please tell me if you want your minifig and what it looks like. Face too.

EDIT: CFG details too, speed, drill time, special stuff, etc.

EDIT 2: Send me graphics if you want, but realize I can edit them as wanting.

TheDoctor

I can see it now.

... (name, i.e: Doc) has decided to help you out with this mission.

This could be really cool. For me, just make Doc THE TENTH DOCTOR!!!. Weapon = Sonic Screwdriver duh.

TheDoctor

Watcha talkin about Willis?

TenthDoctor.jpg

It's not that hard to do.

HEY WAIT. I HAVE A LEGO PICTURE OF HIM ...

dwtither.jpg

Put me down as a pre-trained pilot and geologist. With bonuses to Geologist.

Uniform can be a flight-suit with the Explorer Insignia on it.

Put me down as a pre-trained pilot and geologist. With bonuses to Geologist.

Uniform can be a flight-suit with the Explorer Insignia on it.

Don't know what flight suit looks like.

Don't know body part colors

Don't know face.

Can you pre-train raiders? I wasn't aware of that. Anyways, if I do make an RtPU version of myself I'll make all new animations and give myself a helmet or something. If I do that then others could replace the hat model with their own and we could have Helmet Raiders.

I thought you had done it before with your specialized raiders?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_suit

I can't just get a normal body?

Just make it a normal raider, with a little mustache. That doesn't look like Hitler.

with a little mustache. That doesn't look like Hitler.

xD

Anyways, if I do make an RtPU version of myself I'll make all new animations and give myself a helmet or something. If I do that then others could replace the hat model with their own and we could have Helmet Raiders.

Uh... ok... I just was asking how to make your minifig... But if you make a helmit on their heads, send me the LWO file WITH AN IMAGE LINK IN IT because I still think my idea will work.

EDIT: Phoo. The moddel corrupts, and the moddeler program won'teven recognize it.

Hitler

You have just invoked Godwin's Law.

Also, Cirevam, can you try to make the 10th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver model/animation? PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE? You know The Doctor has this thing about guns.

Aki Dazrold

I'd like to be in it.

And to save myself from typing a description, allow me to refer you to this Magic card:

med_gallery_4_18_16081.jpg

Anonymouse

As I said on the sbox yesterday, I would like to be included but don't have the faintest what I want to look like and what I want to be able to do...

Though swimming would be awesome if possible. The animation for crossing water is probably the same as for crossing ground, but rubble does have a separate one, so hey, it was worth throwing the idea out :P

Me i know how to do everything

Face: :|

Body: Picture of pie

Back of body: Yummy

Left arm: Green

Right Arm: White

Left Leg: Red

Right Leg: Black

there :D

The animation for crossing water is probably the same as for crossing ground, but rubble does have a separate one, so hey, it was worth throwing the idea out :P

The animation for crossing water is the same for crossing rubble. I'll see if there's a different activity for wading but I can't guarantee anything.

Anonymouse

The animation for crossing water is probably the same as for crossing ground, but rubble does have a separate one, so hey, it was worth throwing the idea out :P

The animation for crossing water is the same for crossing rubble. I'll see if there's a different activity for wading but I can't guarantee anything.

Good enough :P

Engineer! and I want to be like Charge from LEGO Alpha Team (the original game, not the Deep-Sea or the Snow)

Charge from that image.

alpha_team_classic.jpg

You know, it might have been helpful to point out charge.

For those who don't know, I believe Charge is the blue one on the far right.

Yeah. Sorry. That game is awesome though, when T.V doesn't glitch and repeat instructions in an infinite loop. >.<

Left arm: Green

Right Arm: White

Left Leg: Red

Right Leg: Black

I have an idea on how to do this. I think if I remove the image, i can seperataly recolor the body parts with hexidecimal editing and RGB finding.

lol

Body Parts Body Parts BBooddy PPartts BBBooodddyyy ppaarrrtsss... bodybodybodybody... bodybodybodybodybodybody

Yeah. Sorry. That game is awesome though, when T.V doesn't glitch and repeat instructions in an infinite loop. >.<

I've tried it on numerous computers. Either that happens, or their's no sound at all. And with no objective text it's annoying.

Ooo... count me in.

I might make my own face for my raider.

Did I mention you're the mighty mighty Captain? :af:

I have an idea on how to do this. I think if I remove the image, i can seperataly recolor the body parts with hexidecimal editing and RGB finding.

1) Get a modeler to import the parts and export them as LWOs to remove the textures.

2) RGB them via hexing rituals.

3) ????

4) Pr0phet.

1) Get a modeler to import the parts and export them as LWOs to remove the textures.

2) RGB them via hexing rituals.

3) ????

4) Pr0phet.

If I set the BMP and 24 bit they won't show up. Then I can do my hexing... ri... tu...

D8

That sounded... scary...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.