I guess I should introduce myself...

Amauros

Hello. I'm a professional modder for SW:Forces of Corruption. I'm not a starwars nerd, I'm a space-sci-fi nerd. That's why I love LRR so much even though it's over 10 years old now lol.

Anyways, I'm not looking into modding LRR atm, I just want to play some large difficult maps that I've never played before. ;)

Hello there! Welcome to RRU! You are entitled to 3 sandwiches a day, your insurance does not cover stupidity, rockwhales or trains, A landslide occoured in the OpenRR area, we've recently discovered many new mods, LordZakida put tobasco in your bean dip, beware of Doctor Robotnik after 8:00 P.M. , your pie is pie flavored, I'm snoo-ping-as usual, Cirevam is a master of the Lightwave, Cyrem is our heroic captain, we've confirmed Chief is a monkey, Baz's Mod is out, I'm creating the very epic RtPU, tesseracts are fun, Baz owns your walrus buckets, we have 3 hedgehogs here that will chaos blast you with mice, the bathroom is next to forum games, Unholy Dragon is the only female here, don't get falcon punched by RockmoddeR, Cirevam has an unhealthy obsession with lasers, I have an unhealthy obsession with rockwhales, rockwhales can also be called rock whales, once you make 5 posts you get a PRRROMOTION!!!!! and... I think that's about it.

yup

Don't I have to play halo first so you can kill me? :P

And no I don't have Halo, but I have played it and it was fun. :D

TheEPICtrainrider

Hello. Watercooler over there. Have fun.

Not this again...

You still haven't found it? Sad my friend. SSSAAaaaaaadddddd.

TheEPICtrainrider

TAAAABAAAAAASCOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, One of the two water-coolers contains Tabasco sauce. The other one has water. Carbonated water.

You still haven't found it? Sad my friend. SSSAAaaaaaadddddd.

HEY! I cant get passed security! Something about the moderator 'leaving post permantly" and my Visa still in processing...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well I look forward to seeing the future developments and improvements of LRR and it's modding tools, but I've got work to do back in the SW:FoC community. :P If any of you such as PWNZOR want to check things out, just click the picture in my sig. ;)

TheEPICtrainrider

I thank you for actually admitting you're going onto better things, and saying goodbye. Mostly people just stop posting and forget about us. See ya.

Maybe one day you'll return.

Well I don't mean to say it as in I'm totally leaving. I'll be hanging around looking at updates etc, but modding LRR will definitely be at a minimal. I'll probably get back into this when Cyrem releases a new MC.

Well I don't mean to say it as in I'm totally leaving. I'll be hanging around looking at updates etc, but modding LRR will definitely be at a minimal. I'll probably get back into this when Cyrem releases a new MC.

Well good luck mate and I hope to catch you around about that time. I'll probably send you out an email or something as I expect to have a map making competition once it is released.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well I will be camping next week and I'm not allowed to take my laptop, so modding will be put on hold next week. I'll see if I can't upload a couple texture sets by tomorrow.

Just letting everyone know I'll be gone. :P

But there isn't a place to put a "good bye" topic. So this will just have to be a makeshift-long-term status update. :P And when I get back, I will say hello again. ;)

K well as long as I don't touch it I'll be fine... I've uploaded my texture sets for peer testing and review, I'll be back Friday night. Take care guys. =P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.