Cockpit 2

med_gallery_53_109_201085.jpg

Right Profile

and the one down there is the original

zHZTz.jpg

Edited by Cyrem

• 1 month later...

Oh nice!

So at the end of the tail is a laser I'm guessing?

oh noes! ... I spot the Power Miners wheels... -5000 stars! jk'in.

If it had two drills as 'pincers' it would look even better.

thanks cyrem i put Power miners wheels on it cuz the rr wheels are too small and Dumb but The PM Wheels have atitude (spelling) and are bigger

i'll probably put pincers on it later but not drill pincers

The PM Wheels have atitude

They might have attitude, but RR wheels have BEEF!

My Chrome Crusher will tank any Power Miner vehicle.

yeah so what :satisfied::ilaser:

The PM Wheels have atitude

They might have attitude, but RR wheels have BEEF!

My Chrome Crusher will tank any Power Miner vehicle.

Whach your words Cyrem, after all This is A ROCK RAIDERS VEHICLE :af::lol:

i may be a PM fan But #lego Rock Raiders is still alive!# (tuned to portal still alive)

besides i destroyed my Thunder driller just like my chrome Chrusher ;PxD:/ what can i say i love to improvise on LEGO too much so what i build doesn't usualy stay built

i may be a PM fan

We have an Impostor! a Power Miner Spy!

Whom are amongst your clan? I would call for my invisible snipers.. but I need more serious attack mechanism. I call on: LordZakida (btw bring your Lazor)!

Seriously now... what are the wheel guards doing on the second cockpit?

i may be a PM fan

Whom are amongst your clan? I would call for my invisible snipers.. but I need more serious attack mechanism. I call on: LordZakida (btw bring your Lazor)!

O_O CALL OFF THE ATTACK I LOVE ROCK RAIDERS AS MUCH AS POWER MINERS MAYBE A BIT MORE CALL OFF ATTACK CALL OFF ATTACK

seriously now they are shield focusers Generators

besides i destroyed my Thunder driller just like my chrome Chrusher ;PxD:/ what can i say i love to improvise on LEGO too much so what i build doesn't usualy stay built

i may be a PM fan

O_O CALL OFF THE ATTACK I LOVE ROCK RAIDERS AS MUCH AS POWER MINERS MAYBE A BIT MORE CALL OFF ATTACK CALL OFF ATTACK

You mean you value them equally? This is worse then first predicted! LordZakida must bring 2 lazors!

Seriously now, shields? what are we shielding from? also does the chain on the tail do anything is it just for show?

You? D-D-D-d....d....d .des....destroy the Chrom Crusher?.. ZAKIDA! Bring 4!

i may be a PM fan

You mean you value them equally? This is worse then first predicted! LordZakida must bring 2 lazors!

Seriously now, shields? what are we shielding from? also does the chain on the tail do anything is it just for show?

Yeah i value them equally whats the problem with that? at least i wanted to put Rock raiders in a SMW ROM Hack!

Renegade Raider Plasma/laser fire Monsters (DUH :P ) RockWhales space pirate/Smugllers trying to destroy you and Rock Slides and yeah its just for show to make it look more Beefy but it may come in handy you never know... check my story for updates and you might find out

*stares*

AARRRGGHH double post again; my internet fails

Edited by Cirevam
We have an edit function. Learn to use it instead of making a useless post saying that your internet fails.

Actualy, that's a tripple post.

CYREM, what happened to the merging thing?

No PWNZOR, I count 3 posts in a row. 3=Tripple, no matter how much you want double.

• 4 months later...

i may be a PM fan

HAH YOU MISSPELT CHROME CRUSHER

i may be a PM fan

HAH YOU MISSPELT CHROME CRUSHER

Not to be rude but, you made a post only to point out a spelling mistake I made from 4 months ago?

You could easily make the drill powered and turn using a motor.

yeah But i don't have any Power Functions or mindstorms :|:/

Hmm i see your point

See yall later oh BTW When will the Map Creator Get out of the Beta Stage?

Just wondering

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.