Assault Cube - A free FPS

Anonymouse

Anonymouse

I've successfully set up a server for Assault Cube, a free First Person Shooting game. Get the game at http://assault.cubers.net. When you've successfully started the program, press ESC, select multiplayer, then custom connect, and connect with the following details:

Server: skysimulation.de

Port: <leave blank>

Password: <PM me>

and start! It's quite easy to learn.

WARNING: the game is sometimes gory, bloody, and therefore unsuitable for younger children.

Enjoy!

Thanks to MSSSSM and a friend of his for paying for the server. :)

Anonymouse

You could've followed the link... There are some (and some videos) on the site... http://assault.cubers.net./media/screenShots.php

Do you really have that little time that you can't just go to the site and LOOK at the screenshots?

Anyhow, don't forget Cube 2: Sauerbraten. Vastly better graphics, more weapons, ect.

Although AC is much to DL and learn, C2 is far faster paced.

TheEPICtrainrider

I CAN'T CONNECT TO THE SEVER SO I CAN PWN U ALLZ.

Also, great game. Reminds me of Counterstrike.

Aki Dazrold

Do you really have that little time that you can't just go to the site and LOOK at the screenshots?

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION: YES. I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME. >:U

That, plus I didn't see the link at first

TheEPICtrainrider

The bots suck. They camp around their spawn points. After you kill one, he spawns right behind you with a shotgun.

Anonymouse

The bots suck. They camp around their spawn points. After you kill one, he spawns right behind you with a shotgun.

Oh lol. Can you play online on public servers? Or is the problem the same for all online play?

Anonymouse

Ba-bump, because a lot of people seem to like this ame but not many have seen the topic :D

Ohai.

Yeah, well I guess it was something I ate that one day. Games are always more fun with real people. How was I in your opinion btw? I don't really play fpss, but at least I can *kinda* aim. The funny thing is that it doesnt lag at all on my computer.

Anyways, yeah, there need to be an even number of people for it to be fair. Its kinda hard to do anything when, if you kill one person, you end up with less then 30 health, and then Acmex follows up.

BTW, its a portable app, thats why I could play it. AND IT DOES WORK.

Assault Cube Portable

Your aim. I hate it.

That, and the fact that you're almost ALWAYS crouching down, so my first 10 bullet salvo misses, and I have to reload >:U

Also, you keep choosing the same weapon as me, and we seem to have the same reflexes. Guess what that means?

M.A.D.

Mutual Assured Destruction. It gets annoying.

Anonymouse

To me it's looked (so far) like we're all at approximately the same skill level; I think Joe and Acmex may be a little better though :P

Aki Dazrold

Having more kills doesn't matter if you kamikaze out into the field of fire and die a lot. If you make 29 kills and die 26 times whereas acmex makes 16 kills and only dies twice, your point of making more kills is null.

Anonymouse

Having more kills doesn't matter if you kamikaze out into the field of fire and die a lot. If you make 29 kills and die 26 times whereas acmex makes 16 kills and only dies twice, your point of making more kills is null.

Or if you play longer - you'll have more kills but more deaths too.

By the way, more members would be welcome!

Aki Dazrold

Frankly, I can't play any kind of real-time game with anybody unless you are willing to tolerate the massive amount of lag that will likely be present (and even then, I can't tolerate it).

You naughty boy. Shame upon your family and your hairy palms and your family's hairy palms.

Have you at least tried playing an online match? Just get on the rru server and see if it lags.

Aki Dazrold

YEEEESSSS

I wouldn't be doing it otherwise. For several reasons.

Wait a sec... You already knew this! Why are you asking?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.