Level Links

Cyrem

I have never really looked at this till now as it seemed to look like an easy change. However after changing even one level link it causes the game to crash when entering the level with the modified link. I noticed that the levels seem to link back to each other, so I did that and it didn't make a difference. What I am trying to do is make each level go in order, e.g level 1 unlocks level 2, level 2 unlocks level 3...etc. instead of it unlocking 2 or more levels like it currently is in the game.

So what is the secret to linking the levels correctly?

.exe modding.

Gee thanks. That is impossible and illegal. Exe modding is the solution to nothing.

Awaiting a proper reply.

Each Level must only have LevelLink going to the next level. Also, NextLevel has to have only one level listed in it, and it must be the very next level listed in the cfg (don't listen to addict, he claims it to be opposite but I don't think he's tested it yet, I tried and when there was more than one nextlevel, that Ice Test Level thing appeared at the top corner and erased all saved data).

My opinion.

• 3 years later...
RockRaiderWolf

and it must be the very next level listed in the cfg.

Ahhh that might be the key!

Not the case at all. in fact by default they are not this way. The Lego config already shows level01 as having nextlevel - Level05.

Not the case at all. in fact by default they are not this way. The Lego config already shows level01 as having nextlevel - Level05.

This topic is nearly four years old. If this hasn't been figured out already, Cyrem and Lair surely don't care anymore...

RockRaiderWolf

This topic is nearly four years old. If this hasn't been figured out already, Cyrem and Lair surely don't care anymore...

didn't realize it was that old I will check next time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.