• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonic322

• aLPHA

• Storm

• CTXXTC

Top Posters In This Topic

The Garry Newman came and kicked everyone in the server then told the fat man (Gabe Newell) to ban them which he did, so they started torrenting GMOD and used hamachi to play online

Upon explosion Bobs corpse began to move, It merged with RRU member corpses and Bob was reborn! He took down anyone in his waye and upon the end of his journey, there stood a furious CTXXTC "YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME" shouted Bob *Story goes back 10 years ago, back then the RRU team was investigating a weapon called Project Nova* Bob's squad was seeking down Nova for his superiors, CTXXTC amongst them. Upon seizing the gas from shattered Power Miner squads he was betrayed and he was a test subject of the gas. His friend, Hudson was killed because of the gas then Bob was captured by RRU troops and sent to a gulag. *Goes back to the present* Bob immidietly got his Shotgun and furiously executed CTXXTC. RRUSF (Rock Raiders United Special Forces) was dispatched immidietly after CT's death. Bob escaped and later joined Power Miners in his vendetta against RRU while Cyrem *Reborn thanks to cloning* declared war on the PM's

Then Bob from before the very beginning of the story wised up and set up electric fences around the base which destroyed the army of Rock Monsters.

After changing history and saving the base he was presented with the medal of honer from Chief and became second in command.

Bob later executed Chief and assumed command of the fleet he was amazing but then he went MIA, Sonic was assumed KIA and only a handful of ships survived a supernova explosion which destroyed most of the fleet, those ships would combine into the LMS CONCORDE

Then Sonic322 had appeared one day and explain how he was sleeping in the cargo bay of the LMS Explorer (Which had been converted into the bridge of the LMS Concorde.)

Sonic322 took command of the ship and went after Bob for killing Chief.

Bob appeared with strange creatures with tentacles protruding out of them, he himself was mutated to, he spoke in a devilish voice "I, I am a monument to all your sins" The truth was that he was mutated by the flood, so was Chief, the Gravemind used Bob as his host body. Then suddenly Nomad appeared out of nowhere and said "DAMN IT SUIT, WORK, NYC IS WAITING FOR MY HELP!!!!" everyone stood in silence, except for Nomad who was swearing his head off.

Shut up Sonic, I hate it when people say something bad happened to be *go back in time*

Sonic was hit in the head by a shovel for being stupid and died, so Bob took command of the concorde

Shut up Sonic, I hate it when people say something bad happened to be *go back in time*

You really don't even read the posts do you?

All I said was I hit you for swearing.

I didn't say anything about going back in time or anything.

And then they all beat up STR8 RIPPIN CATS.

You didnt, oooh whats this? An insult? I think so!

That was because you changed the whole story in an instant.

And that was like 14 posts ago.

There was no reason to explode at me.

So can we both calm down and get back to the story?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.