Lowpoly... is better?

Lair

WOAH MAN JUST

WOAH

The bucket is supposed to look like that so you can see the grooves when you're driving it, but the rest... laaaaaame. All we'd need to do is rename the files and everything will be solved.

This just in: The Small Mobile Laser Cutter also looks better in lowpoly mode, while the Docks ONLY have lowpoly mode.

Fortunataly, the Rapid Rider and Truck highpoly are better

Here are the poly results:

Hover - Bad Low (Terrible Lowpoly)

Digger - Good (No lowpoly)

Truck - Bad Low

Rapid - Good

SMLC - Bad High (Bad highpoly)

TS - Good

Bulldozer - Bad High

GG - Good

LMLC - Bad Low

Chrome - Good

Cargo - Good

TT - See image below for results

gallery_47_16_10802.png

And now, ladies and gentlementlemen, I present: FAIL.

Anonymouse

They were probably left unfinished because DDI decided to leave them out (probably for performance reasons). They left them in the data files but didn't finish them.

Hence also... whatever's wrong with the TT (I don't know what it is xD)

It's pretty obvious that the TT's HP mode should be its LP mode and vice versa. I don't think anything was unfinished, I think they just accidentally the poly modes.

• 5 months later...

Yes, searching always helps. As this game and related sets are no longer in production and are no longer bring sold be retainers, you would think they would let us at the code, but nooooo

The game isn't in production any more?

I thought otherwise for some reason.

I am wondering this to because if the game isn't made anymore then how do all the sites Cyrem lists in the topic where you can buy a copy of the game get there Rock Raiders games from?

The game isn't in production any more?

I thought otherwise for some reason.

I am wondering this too, because if the game isn't made anymore then where do all the sites Cyrem lists in the topic where you can buy a copy of the game get their Rock Raiders games from?

They already had them and are selling them now. Like eBay. What all exactly has been linked to?

• 1 month later...

I'm not. In my experience, it's not a necropost if it's on the first page.

I've always been told that it was okay to reply to a dead thread on some forums as long as what you have is relevant, overly new, or interesting to the subject you wish to revive.

These are the criteria I use to judge whether or not a post is a bad necro. Typically, my cutoff limit is one month from the last post, so if you make a less-than-interesting post within 30 days, I won't touch it unless it's actually spam or something similar.

It would be better if you PM'd Lair with a link to the post/picture asking about the skin instead of necroing the topic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.