Hello from France

jojo337

Hi, i m 16 and i am french, that's why i can make a lot of mistakes when i write something !

I bought LRR when i was 5-6 years old, that was one of the best PC game i ever play with Re-volt, Midtown madness 1-2 and Age of Empires 2 and his expansion.

Ah, i have a lot of lego games :

Creator and Creator knights kingdom, Stunt rally, racers 1 and 2 and loco.

I find all my old games last month, but LRR CD-ROM is broken and there are errors during the install, so i m going to download it (it coast 3.99€ on the website : Here )

Thanks !

Hi! I'm Extreme110, local Snr Sgt Brig Gnrl of this community. I do patrols and things, so if you see a guy named "EPIC" or "Lair" or anyone who talks about "The Bathrooms", "The Office", or "The Game", tell me so I can shoot them one hundred times alright?

Otherwise, you have a good time. And good luck in trying to get english. I've spoken it all my life and I still get things wrong...

Welcome JoJo! I hope you have fun here and remember, if you intend to mod the game, make sure you make a backup of the original.

Bonjour. Member anonymouse lives in France (Lyon), but is German. Ironic isn't it. I think he knows a bit of French.

Also hi. Disregard any speak of anything ridiclious and stupid.

YOU PLAY MIDTOWN MADNESS 1-2? :af:

Yes I do, i mod those games too (just cars.. but thats not my cars :B )!

Thanks everyone !

Hello new member. Beware of falling Rock Monsters. The Bathroom was by the Forum Games, but Extreme110 ejected it into deep space.

And I reinstalled the bathroom. It's over by general discussion. (more like right on top of it.)

BANG! Rockmodder is now dead.

The bathrooms are now in deep space again because Extreme110 ejected them and his sense of humor out of the ship. RockmoddeR has been taken into the hospital.

Hello new member. Beware of falling Rock Monsters. The Bathroom was by the Forum Games, but Extreme110 ejected it into deep space.

Welcome to the site, and all your chicken are belong to us

And I reinstalled the bathroom. It's over by general discussion. (more like right on top of it.)

BANG! Rockmodder is now dead.

The bathrooms are now in deep space again because Extreme110 ejected them and his sense of humor out of the ship. RockmoddeR has been taken into the hospital.

See, that's what I meant.

Oh and by the way, if you see a member named TheDoctor, remember that he has no sense of humor with new member topics

Oh and by the way, if you see a member named Lair of Rockwhales, remember that he requires more failure then the average psudo-troll.

Aki Dazrold

Oh and by the way, if you see a member named Bob Saget, tell me immediately because I will instantly whack him with my chickenstick.

Three times.

And then eject him into space in the general direction in which the bathroom was also evidently ejected.

Anonymouse

Yeah, live in Lyon, am German and j'apprends encore le français. :P

Welcome! Have fun here :)

Welcome!

Watch Out For Necromorphs, They've Been Running Rampant As of Late

Maybe The Bathroom Was a Marker?

Actually, I think it was a cap for the holding cell >_> If anyone gets infected, blame Extreme.

NO YOUR THE W...I mean, DON'T BLAME ME! IT'S MY FIRST DAY!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.