Maybe this could help?

lol username

lol username

Surfing the web and found this page. Unsure if it could help in making a .JAM extractor or not.

http://wiki.xentax.com/index.php/Lego_Racers

Is anybody even working on modifying LR1 any more?

Progress essentially halted because the .jam recompiler cost MONEY, coupled with the fact that all of the files are in an extremely odd format.

JrMasterModelBuilder

Actually, I think it's because the current program doesn't fully support the JAM file and it costs money. I think we're still waiting on someone who is making us a custom JAM tool, that will be free.

Interesting code, I'm not sure what it means though.

lol username

Yeah. Hm, Legomoe made a bob/bod extractor for LI2. Maybe he could figure something out with the .JAM file...?

I asked Strider to make us one, last email I got he said it was practically done. He then went for an operation and never really heard anything from him after that.

I'll write to him again.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, like surgery.

Sadly Strider won't be making the JAM tool anymore, he doesn't have the time. However he did tell me one thing about how the xentax specification is slightly wrong:

except it is slightly wrong in that 'else if (numFiles == 0)' should not be there - they are not exclusive. That is what caused that other tool to miss some files.

If only I knew how to write programs, I would be making an extractor right now... :/

Learn python. I taught it to my friend in 3 days, and we had little time to actually do the stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.