List of Upgradable Graphics Objects

PWNZOR

Spiders (I can't tell how to do this, as there are many different textures applied as it's moving)

What are you talking about? The spider only has 4 skins (head, body, leg, fang) that remain the same. Sure it's symetrical but it's not an impossible feat to fix it up.

I believe he's talking about the Small Spider since the LWS uses a sequenced texture list and the spider itself is just a flat plane. However, we already have a spider with three dimensions so it's really a matter of replacing the Small Spider's animations with the large Spider's. Also, I lol'd at bats being "too complicated". I just looked and there are already HP versions of the bat's models in the folder. Just replace the VLP stuff with the non-VLP stuff and it's done.

Cire, I tried replacing those models, but I noticed no real difference in-game, thus I saw it better to use the LP version to save memory for other objects (though it's not a lot of memory)

• 2 weeks later...

Sup.

I think the back looks off. Critiques are welcome. More information is available in the Galleria. This will be a Skype Exclusive Modification, so if you aren't in the Rock Raiders United Skype Conversation, you won't get this until it gets released in an overhaul or someone leaks it.

I'm on a Mac; I'm not going to be able to be on my Windows PC for a little while; if you don't release it immediately b/c of Lair's Skype, can I at least have it?

I'm on a Mac; I'm not going to be able to be on my Windows PC for a little while; if you don't release it immediately b/c of Lair's Skype, can I at least have it?

Lawl. I now have the file, and Cire authorized me to leak it... But will I? :af:

I've already deleted one of your single-emoticon posts. It qualified as spam. Posting it again is just being obstinate. If you need proof as to why deleting it was justified, I'll just pull out the Moderator's Handbook. ~Cirecam

Edited by Cirevam

Lawl. I now have the file, and Cire authorized me to leak it... But will I? :af:

Lol, Cirevam authorizing you to leak other people's stuff.

>_>

That's called "spam" round these parts.

You might as well change this topic to what you CAN'T, upgrade due to recent developments in the texturing department.

I wasn't spamming; that was in response to Anon's post.

And what do you mean? This is a list of upgraded graphics objects, and the ones in-progress (as far as I know).

Lol, Cirevam authorizing you to leak other people's stuff.

His own actually.

UPDATE: Reduced poly's on the E-fence, and am in progress of doing so with the helmets (with Cirevam's help; he also is fixing the few small holes in the shape(s)).

• 2 weeks later...

Just asking, but it would be cool if you can do stuff TO the Miners(The little dudes in the orange shirt!! =)

The Pilot already has high-poly models, so there's not much to do with them except for adding helmets or making the tools look better. Unless you want jetpacks or peg legs, those have to be modeled.

Just asking, but it would be cool if you can do stuff TO the Miners(The little dudes in the orange shirt!! =)

There's stuff released for them: reskins (faces and clothes), helmets, animations (like the sax mod), tools, and a couple more things...

You know if you actually read the list in the original post, you'll see a link for the "little dudes in the orange shirts."

Oops!! Is there any possible way to make a new monster?? Like making one that attack the "little dudes in orange shirts". Also, how do you play custom made maps?

• 5 months later...

You can add this :)

http://www.rockraide...e-grinder-legs/

Modded: Foot & WDPivot

http://www.rockraide...crusher-engine/

Modded: BDengine & BDengineU

http://www.rockraide...grinder-engine/

Modded: Engine

Grand total of 5 new models in High-Poly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cyrem pinned this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.