Mobile Base!

aLPHA

I have been working at trying to make a moving building. So far, all my attempts have failed. The biggest breakthrough so far is that I actually got a rock raider to climb into the driver's seat. My next step is to make it move.

gallery_254_25_182541.png

It also has SnaxULike.

I just got an idea!

You know how the mining laser can be selected and controlled without having it mounted by a raider? Maybe I could somehow use this to make my base actually move :)

UPDATE:

It cannot have a new power path built next to it or else the game will crash. I will try running the game again and see if it still does it.

UPDATE:

When a raider goes to take an object from it (I.E. materials/tools) the game will crash. I believe that the power path glitch is caused by this because the raider went to the MB instead of the TS to collect the two ores needed for the construction of the path. It also seems as if they prefer to go to the MB, rather than the nearest tool store. I will test this theory later tonight.

UPDATE:

Cirevam has been helping me with the LWS and we are trying to make it so that it actually behaves like a base. My next step is to make it teleport raiders, not just acting as a SnaxShack

Update:

The Mobile teleport is in view! The LWO works perfectly but I must work on the LWS and CFG.

UPDATE:

Cirevam and I had a massive brainstorm and figured out that this might be linked to the mining laser. Buildings with special actions have special action files so if I could make a special action file for movement, this looks possible.

Well if vehicles cannot have SnaxULike then the only other option is that it's a building. If it can then that's news to me. Plus, it's not a breakthrough for a raider to mount a vehicle.

I put it in the buildings list. Like we all know, there is a Minifig, Building, Vehicle, and Creature list. i put it in the building list.

I had no clue that it was such a big deal that a raider could mount a building. It took a while because he just wanted to keep going there to eat his sandwich. But he finally got on and I was like YESSSSSS!!!

I'll mess with it later tonight. I'm busy working on commander raider ;P

They are all missing health because of the rock slides :D

Updates

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.