Would It Be Possible...

PWNZOR

Tricking the game into thinking that the added rock raiders are actually vehicles, and thus add them as teleportable objects in the vehicles menu? (or buildings?) Would that work?

I'm not sure, but I think parts of the raiders' AI are dependent on the fact that they're under the Minifigures list. You could try changing

UseLegoManTeleporter	TRUE

to one of the other "use X teleporter" lines and see what happens.

I just tested this and all it did was prevent me from teleporting raiders until a Teleport Pad and Power Station were built. I did it with the standard Pilot and not a custom raider, and we know the Teleport Rock Raider To Planet button is tied into Pilots... someone ought to give it a shot with a custom raider. I haven't reinstalled mine yet so I can't at the moment.

Addictgamer

I think it is possible.

I'm currently taking another look at my failed Menu mods.

I think something in there...

That would require classing then as vehicles, which may cause conflicts and crashes methinks. It's worth a shot though. Best case senario, it's a bit of cfg trickery and maybe an image swap or two and you're all set. Worst case, impossible and crashes the game and screws up your RR install.

HARD CODE! HARD CODE! HARD CODE!

The game is meant to only let Mini-figures teleport using the special Teleporter. It doesn't have speciallized code to let RR's teleport anywhere else.

It is not possible to trick the engine. Each teleporter type has Hard Code build to build a specific type of object in the game. For Example, you can't use the Building Teleporter because the system has that Block thingy which allows the player to make a choice where they want their building. The minimum blocks that a building needs to fill is 2 EXACTLY FULL BLOCKS. No less.

I also can't see it going in to the vehicles because at the top where it labels all the types of Vehicles, Buildings, MicAnims, and RR's. That tells the engine "This is a Vehicle. Use the Vehicle AI, and unless it says otherwise, Use The Vehicle Teleporter (By Otherwise I mean UseVehicleTeleporter FALSE). If you change that, you'll be changing your RR's into vehicles.

In short, the LegoRR team has once again stopped us from achiving world domination our goal of teleporting custom Rock Raiders.

The minimum blocks that a building needs to fill is 2 EXACTLY FULL BLOCKS. No less.

Stopped reading right there. Mining Laser would like to have a word with you.

I thought the exact same thing earlier, but I couldn't post (I was on my phone with bad connection. Really bad connection)

But you're probably right about the AI...it's a shame.

The minimum blocks that a building needs to fill is 2 EXACTLY FULL BLOCKS. No less.

Stopped reading right there. Mining Laser would like to have a word with you.

Well I never used it, so I'm sorry if I forgot it. BUT, matter still goes that it takes AT LEAST 1 FULL BLOCK.

I also can't see it going in to the vehicles because at the top where it labels all the types of Vehicles, Buildings, MicAnims, and RR's.

EFence is a building yet it is treated as a object. I don't see why RR's can't be vehicles and treated as RR's or why Vehicles can't be RR's and treated as vehicles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.