Yo

Nemo

Hello there, I'm Nemo..

I'm from Denmark, I'm 18, I like hot redheads like my girlfriend :D

I just figured I had to make a user and see what this community has to offer, since I thought I was the last person in the world who actually liked RockRaiders..

Cheers!

Oh hi! It appears we all found you!

Do you speak Rockwhale?

Oh yeah, and

Here's BRUCEY!

I'm done with the dumb jokes. Don't worry.

Also, I have no more to say.

Dont worry, I am not going to make a Pixar Joke (Whoops Just Did One).

Welcome to La Social El Destructo.

lol, I get that joke everytime..

Seriously though guys, what IS a rockwhale.. I've only heard that description on wiki once, is it in game? My original danish RR cd-rom stopped working at level 18, so now I've downloaded from piratebay to win that old bugger :DDD

downloaded from piratebay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsJyfN0ICU

Also, we have a wiki database where you shall find rockwhale by looking. And look at my avatar as well.

And is the Nautilus doing good? [/VerneJokes]

theextractor

Hello hello

well, the rockwhale is obviously not a whale, i don't know how it got that in its name. It's in the PS1 version of Rock Raiders.

Wow, and all those years I thought PC was always best :P I'm beginning to like this forum more and more.. What is LEGO-y?

What is LEGO-y?

WHAT IS LEGO

BABY DON'T BUILD ME

DON'T BUILD ME

NO MORE

What do you mean? Anything made of lego is lego-y. Also Megablox, Knex, and one other...

Unknown12111

W00T someone from Denmark

jeg kan ikke fatte jeg ikke er den eneste dansker her mere O_O nu er jeg vist ikke så speciel mere :'(

Welcome. Ignore the imbicles, they run rampant through the forum. This community will smother you with love and pingas, I'm an old hag and anyone's name that starts with an A or C is a cool person, except if they like Halo.

In laymans terms, hi.

Welcome to RRU! I've taken up modeling, recently (Lightwave!), and am working feverishly on updates for LRR.

We're all strange in our own ways, but we're all awesome, too. There are a few geniuses here *cough*Cirevam*cough*, but there are some awesome updates that we other members are known for (me for the helmets, Extreme for the custom Rock Raiders; you'll get to know us as you see them).

Just have fun!

Addictgamer

Hi!

Make sure to check out all the overhual mods (WIP and completed), and the custom maps!

Tons (in terms of bytes) of stuff.

I like hot redheads

I have mad respect for this guy already.

I have the best video for you, and hopefully it'll work outside of Aus. Hamish And Andy- Red Headucation Week:

Aki Dazrold

well, the rockwhale is obviously not a whale, i don't know how it got that in its name.

0.jpg

BECAUSE PEOPLE USE WHALE AS A SYNONYM FOR GODDAMN GIGANTIC THAT'S WHY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.