Hello World

Gip

"I love LRR!" would be a good thing to say

Hello there, I'm Shadow322, the twin brother is Sonic322.

Welcome to the site.

*adds m into Gip's name and uses him to edit images*

And you could say you were human.

Oh and Hi. Eat some of LZ's bean dip, there is no Tobasco.

Great. Here we go again.

"Hello and welcome to RRU. Please feel free to browse out various topics and mods and I implore you to ask around if you need any assistance. Cyrem is the site admin, Cirevam and addictgamer are the global mods, and a few other do certian sections. We are a blahblahblah community blahblahblahblahblah and blahblahblahblahblah. Blahblah-"

Ugh, any more and I might faint. Anyways... You can clearly see my name above the undulating orb, and pay no attention to any speak of bathrooms, hot sauce, pie or any other sillyness.

Stay a while. Most of out new users don't ever show up.

Tl;dr: OHAI, SUP?

The bathrooms are at forum games BTW. I hope you brought your sense of humor.

And please don't become one of the 86% of users that almost never show up

And don't be a stupid jerk-store troll.

Welcome to Viva La Social El Explosivo! Here you'll find a dedicated team of Lego Rock Raider modders, Hard Rock Fanatics, and Halo Gods. I'm your tour-guide... and it is my responsibility to assist you with *explodes into a million pieces thanks to Cirevam*

Good Luck surviving.

Welcome to RRU. Just don't be a stupid spammer or anything, and we'll welcome you warmly.

I model things; I've taken up the not-too-recent task of taking the old game models and making them LEGO-y (thanks to LDraw, Blender, and Lightwave). I've also added helmets to the Rock Rock Raiders.

Cirevam's the god at modeling; he's created so many epic things (like adding lasers to the cargo carrier, and is currently working on a custom vehicle).

Just ask around, and we'll be glad to help you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.