Amphibious Heavy Demolition Truck

RockmoddeR

med_gallery_17_26_1746551.jpg

med_gallery_17_26_300631.jpg

med_gallery_17_26_908385.jpg

med_gallery_17_26_851306.jpg

An Experimental Large Vehicle, the Amphibious Heavy demolition Truck is the best answer to those rock walls in the middle or edge of a water body out of laser range, and without any nearby land for a tunnel craft to land on. It has twin heavy Rocket launchers, that achieve twice the range of dynamite's blast radius. They are specially engineered to only break the surface of a rock wall, leaving the minerals inside intact. Although it's a vehicle, it teleports to the docks, already in the water; where it's primary role takes place. It has the large, oversized tires of a large land vehicle, but it also has the floats, propulsion induction motors and rudders of a boat. Yet again, convenience comes with a price. Although not as large, the crystal cost for this vehicle is a bulky 5 crystals.

I have to say that this one looks a bit out-of-theme and has a more irregular shape than the other models. However, I do like it and appreciate the creativity behind it.

I tried to find black\grey fins and grey pieces instead of white, but they weren't the right shape. Oh well.

• 5 weeks later...

With the talk of an underwater mod for LRR lately, this would fit in well sort of. As dynamite wouldn't work as well underwater this would come as a great alternative.

• 4 months later...

As dynamite wouldn't work as well underwater

Why not? It might be a potassium reaction :af:

The dynamite will work (actually, it'll work better under water, as water will not compress) but the caps might not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.