Windows 7 And Mod Question

Henry Lee

When I played LLR on my XP, It works fine but when i tried to play it on my Windows 7, there is a error message saying that I don't have d3drm.dll......

I don't know what that means!! and also, I can't put the mods in........ where are the files??

http://www.dlldump.com/download-dll-files_new.php/dllfiles/D/d3drm.dll/5.1.2600.0/download.html

Place it in the C:\Program Files\LEGO Media\Games\Rock Raiders

or wherever it is installed.

Don't worry, you're only the millionth person with this issue. No really, all Vista and 7 don't have this.

I tried with WAD tool.... it doesn't work for some weird reason........ So, I'm suppose to use WAD tool on LegoRR0 and LegoRR1 or on another file??

Try to move the WAD files onto your desktop, then use the WAD tool to extract them and move the files and extracted folders back. I believe the problem you are getting is something to do with file permissions.

Try to move the WAD files onto your desktop, then use the WAD tool to extract them and move the files and extracted folders back. I believe the problem you are getting is something to do with file permissions.

It worked!! Thanks!!

--Wait, how do I add the mods though?? Just put them in??--

"Add the mods" is completely unspecific. There are some that replace files, there are some that add new files, there are some that change things in the CFG, there are patch-type mods, etc. Each type of mod has its own installation style which should be evident from the type of file it is. If you need help with installing, you need to tell us what mod you're trying to install.

I don't know, but if you're using the WAD Tool then you might want to try File\Compile New WAD. Maybe it will give you a prompt to select the extracted folder or something. It's worth a shot.

How do you recompile the WAD files.... none of the programs seems to work....

Did you get this worked out? both WAD Refinery and WAD Tool can do it, maybe you need to drag it onto your desktop again?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.