The Cavern Raider

RRChief

Sorry for this very late entry, I actually wanted to enter it yesterday, but then Lithium said the competition was closed (guessed it was according to Australian Time) so I thought it was too late. I hope this still qualifies for the competition.

So, I've decided to send in the Cavern Raider as my competition entry. Those that have visited the "Your Creations" forum would be familiar with it, though it has slightly changed now. This eight-wheeled monster is the probably the ultimate vehicle any RR could have dreamed of. Think of it as a Chrome Crusher, a Tunnel Transport and part of a RR HQ combined into one single vehicle. The Cavern Raider is unique as it is the only land based vehicle that can actually fly, thanks to its flight mechanism adapted from the Tunnel Transport. Just below it is the Data Center, where communications is managed and information gathered is stored away. For mining purposes, it is equipped with a Geological Station, a Mining Laser Tower, 3 drills and 2 laser beams located at the cockpit. This helps it to quickly locate crystals/minerals and mine them. Addtionally, there is a hoverboard kept at the back of the vehicle for scouting purposes, allowing more ground to be covered.

Lastly, the Cavern Raider boasts an impressive defense array. This includes the Mining Laser Tower, as well as lasers and flamethrowers which are mounted all over the vehicle. No monsters are safe when the Cavern Raider is around. :lol:

Again, I apologise for this late entry. :(

• Like 1

Tauka Usanake

I don't know, looks like you just mashed up everything together. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it could be better. Good luck though.

This had BETTER still be counted... *checking now*

It's not unless he lives past the west coast of the US, which means Hawaii or some other Pacific island, but the time zones reset around there so there's absolutely no way he made the deadline. Also, I get the feeling I've seen this MOC before...

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.