Rru Webcomic

RockmoddeR

Should I make an RRU webcomic?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

2. 2. Would you want to be in it if I did?

3. 3. Would you be content with simple character drawings?

Addictgamer

I know it is.

Here's what I planned to do:

For every installment after this, I plan to add "installment x" to the title. I debated doing that for this first one, and ended up not doing it.

I'll leave the final decision making up to you. I can fully edit any comic.

• 3 months later...

It's a community effort where everybody draws RRU related comics and submits them to this thread for the admins of the comic on jeeves (Lair and Me) to add to it. Then the LOLs ensue.

• Like 1
Drill Master

It's a community effort where everybody draws RRU related comics and submits them to this thread for the admins of the comic on jeeves (Lair and Me) to add to it. Then the LOLs ensue.

So does anyone draw them or is there a group and by what do you mean about RRU? Do you mean like anything that happens on RRU or what exactly?
Drill Master

Anyone draws them, they're typically related to things that happen on the forum or LRR. There's no consistent format or art style.

Ok well I'm sorta good at drawing... where can I go to view other comics?

Anyone draws them, they're typically related to things that happen on the forum or LRR. There's no consistent format or art style.

This. Just look at the other comics. That ^ is pretty much a summary of what goes.

Edit:

Here's the link to the webcomic as requested: http://rrurandomcomic.smackjeeves.com/

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

After about two months or so, I have a new one ready. I'd like to get the comic going again. http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/40kendgame/Operation%20Ready%20to%20Le/Comic12-17-2012_zps4f86077d.png

Needs more users, but so far so good.

There's nothing but users in that one. Storm sent in that white robot back when he was active, and of course I'm sure you recognize the guy next to it.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.