Halo Driving School

Henry Lee

• 1 year later...

Sorry to revive this dead thread...but DEAR GOD, THIS IS TERRIBLE. If you want a driving tutorial, watch this:

Watch from 2:35.

That was horrible.

Extreme's was alright.

Extreme's was done by professional director, DigitalPh33r (I've forgot his new name ever since I stopped watching because of the SC...).

I found part one of the video Bubb posted funnier.

You would.

Unfortunately for them, his was unprofessionally done, didn't have any good jokes and just generally sucked. Those guys have a long way to go before Machinima.com like Jon is.

Extreme's was done by professional director, DigitalPh33r (I've forgot his new name ever since I stopped watching because of the SC...).

I used to watch Ph33r's stuff a ton years and years ago.

Same. Then, I watched stuff like "Freeman's Mind", "Gmod Idiot Box" and the Cr1TiKaL "Let's Plays". Now, I've stopped watching completely.

Same. Then, I watched stuff like "Freeman's Mind", "Gmod Idiot Box" and the Cr1TiKaL "Let's Plays". Now, I've stopped watching completely.

You should keep watching Freeman's mind, it's gotten very very good.

My personal favorite is Civil Protection, check that one out too.

You should keep watching Freeman's mind, it's gotten very very good.

My personal favorite is Civil Protection, check that one out too.

Well, I was hoping to return to it once he had a couple of new episodes out since his big move. I'll be doing that shortly after my assessments are done.

And I watched a bit of Civil Protection. It was ok, but not my cup of coke.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.