Granite Grinder Redesign

lol username

lol username

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGRO5Pub0bs

Made this for 2 reasons:

1 - I was bored.

2 - I wanted to see your reactions.

Anyways, what do you think?

[6:35:19 PM] jamesster: Gonna post a new MOC on RRU either tonight or tomorrow - look for a topic called "Granite Grinder Redesign".

[6:37:40 PM] Cirevam: Okay.

[6:38:21 PM] jamesster: I think people are either going to laugh when they see it, or cry...

[6:38:32 PM] Cirevam: That depends. Is it rainbow-coloured?

[6:38:51 PM] jamesster: No

[6:38:55 PM] Cirevam: Is it orange and green?

[6:39:08 PM] jamesster: Just wait until you see it.

*watches video*

I KNEW IT.

lol username

The legs are even worse than they were on the old Granite Grinder. :P

Actually, they have ball joints at the hips and ankles - much more freedom of movement. ;)

Actually, they have ball joints at the hips and ankles - much more freedom of movement. ;)

Much less stability. -.-

Much less stability. -.-

And the GG can't move off flat ground. Why do you think HADU made it able to jump?

lol username

Which Power Miners mech? The Mine Mech or Magma Mech?

Man, I just realized how uncreative those names are...

BTW, this isn't one of my more serious MOCs, I just made it for fun, with a set goal. My other MOCs are much better and I put more work into them. This was thrown together in a half hour or so.

Well it's much better then the original 'Power Miners' version of it. Still terrible colours though. RR chrome drill was win!

GET OUT!!!

This is not power miners and Rock Raiders United, this is Rock Raiders United!

Why not you go off and make power miners united?

GET OUT!!!

He has recognised the Power Miners version is bad and thats why he re-designed it. Had LEGO actually used a design like his with better colours I would say the Power Miners Granite Grinder was a decent set, unfortunately the LEGO designers like creating ugly sets or sets on things we don't care about (Ben10? really? come on... thats a cheap move by LEGO to score some extra $$$).

Additionally making a website like that would serve no purpose as it is not an old set, it is not a good set (though the die-hard 8yr old LEGO fans wouldn't know that)... they'd be nothing worth discussing besides .. Oh No! the ground is rumbling!

GET OUT!!!

There is absolutaly NOTHING that is wrong with him liking Power Miners. You might as well say to stop talking about Bionicle because this is Rock Raiders United. I don't care if Power Miners is a bad remake of Rock Raiders, it can be liked by anyone. Therefore, you get out.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.