theextractor

theextractor's Desert reskin. i've turned the ice levels into desert levels!

Replace the IceSplit folder with this one

DESERT SKIN MOD

btw, i had McSqueaky's Black Ops Raiders mod and Draegon's Grunge Rust Interface mod on when i took the screenshots, my mod only has the texture files for the ice levels.

?do=download

?do=download

?do=download

Edited by Slimy Slug
Fixed images

oh good! you could tell that it's supposed to be sky!

i wasn't sure if it still looked too much like ice, too bad it meets at the rock like that...

Because I won't be able to apply it until I complete my LRR walkthrough, which is taking bloody ages. Well, technically I could apply it whenever, but that might confuse people or make them bug me for it.

Because I won't be able to apply it until I complete my LRR walkthrough, which is taking bloody ages. Well, technically I could apply it whenever, but that might confuse people or make them bug me for it.

You could install RR separately in a different location, and play in that location while making the walkthrough in the other.

FFFFFFFFFFFLOGIC. My worst enemy. I might as well since I had already made a new vanilla installation.

By the way Extractor, your false sky gave me an idea for a theme reskin. And before anyone asks, I'm keeping it a secret.

Well, you could edit the RR model...

And Niall could have made a Johnny Thunder reskin for the competition, without a hat...

ON-TOPIC: Yes, the sky is a nice idea... Except, it's kinda weird where it stretches down to touch the tops of walls >.>

• 4 weeks later...
  • ShadowDraikana changed the title to Desert Biome

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.