Spore: Xenoplanets

Storm

Xenoplanets is where a very famous person on Spore named Parkaboy (one of my friends), wants YOU To make a GA Adventure about your creature.

I'm thinking of making one, but I don't have a filmmaker, NOR a recording software, AND I can't sign in to Youtube.

So, should I make one?

And, will you guys help me to make a trailer?

Post in teh posts sectshun Below.

Tauka Usanake

Hey Storm, if you're saying you need a video recorder use Hypercam. Sure it'll give you that stupid Unregistered Cam thing at the top corner but you might be able to edit it out.

http://www.hyperionics.com/hc/

Tauka Usanake

Uhh, Windows Movie Maker? I know some other programs but you'll need a crack for them. Besides you should be able to make an awesome Adventure using the effects in GA.

Tauka Usanake

Let's see. I haven't messed with HyperCam on Spore before but I think you will still see the mouse. You're going to have to work with it yourself while playing. All because the movie that Maxis made was awesome doesn't mean we can do the same. Kind of mean but true.

I got it. Just use your character in first person mode. Scroll all the way up to see through its eys and film that. You're going to have to use lots of spots to get the film good but it might just work.

Okay now you got me all worked up to play Spore. Out of the way! :D

OUT OF THE WAY, I'VE GOT A TRAILER TO FILM!

Tune in hours later to see the conclusion.

I've finished part 1 and making trailer. Please wait.

Forget the trailer I don't have good clips.

sdflghksdlfjghksdf adventure problem needs more time

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500648813220

Bump because nobody cares about the topic anymore and doesn't want to see something I made in about 20 minutes on spore in shocking quality

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.