Blender Models In Lrr

apemax

yes i may have found a way to get blender models in LRR and it's all thanks to LithUnwrap.

so how i did it was i made the model (in this case a wheel) in blender, export it as .lwo. then started LithUnwrap and triangulate the model, then save it as .lwo. now it actual appears. i've only tested this once but in theory it would be possible to make whole models in blender. not sure whether it possible to texture or animate it yet without using any other program.

and the file: blender file

the picture of it(the wheels on the small digger):

gallery_123_27_121931.jpg

Oh neat. Now I'd be absoLUTELY amazed if the materials were exported correctly too... Now, I'm thinking that's too much to hope for, but who knows? :af:

Also, those wheels look kinda odd, no offence. xD

That's so cool.

I can't wait to see what people can make now.

Oh neat. Now I'd be absoLUTELY amazed if the materials were exported correctly too... Now, I'm thinking that's too much to hope for, but who knows? :af:

Wow

That is such a nice thing for you to say Anon.

I love the dounut wheels, maybe it will destract the Rock Raiders from their sandwiches. xD

No. Absolutely not. Do you want them eating the wheels off all your vehicles?

Lolshadowandlair

In what way, sonic?

And, does LithUnwrap's "triangulation" just convert all quadrilateral faces into multiple triangles? Because blender can do that too (Ctrl-T).

thanks all.:)

non taken. they where only a test model. they weren't meant to be that great.:)

Lolshadowandlair

In what way, sonic?

And, does LithUnwrap's "triangulation" just convert all quadrilateral faces into multiple triangles? Because blender can do that too (Ctrl-T).

oh i didn't know blender could do that... i'll try using blender to triangulate the model and see what happens.

edit: just tried it and when i triangulate the model in blender it doesn't appear in game. i'm sure i saw somewhere where only certain lightwave .lwo versions worked with LRR? if so maybe blender exports in one that doesn't work with LRR.

Oh neat. Now I'd be absolutely amazed if the materials were exported correctly too... Now, I'm thinking that's too much to hope for, but who knows? :af:

Also, those wheels look kind of odd, no offence. xD

Wow

In what way, sonic?
I was going to say how that sounded really rude even though he found out how to get blender into LRR but then I remembered that that is just the way you are and so that must have been a really nice thing for you to say.

It is good to see you back to your old self because you were really getting boring as a normal member.

Oh neat. Now I'd be absolutely amazed if the materials were exported correctly too... Now, I'm thinking that's too much to hope for, but who knows? :af:

Also, those wheels look kind of odd, no offence. xD

Wow

In what way, sonic?
I was going to say how that sounded really rude even though he found out how to get blender into LRR but then I remembered that that is just the way you are and so that must have been a really nice thing for you to say.

It is good to see you back to your old self because you were really getting boring as a normal member.

Really rude? How was that really rude? First sentence was an acknowledgement, and the rest was constructive criticism and speculation of further possibilities. I don't see how that's "really rude".

Anyway, this also means I'll probably be able to model for LRR. Yay!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.