Fail Erosion

Addictgamer

I was making a map, added erosion that started at a lava pool that you discovered near the end of the level, and eventually would reach your base.

Well, the second I load the map, I see almost the whole cavern you start in eroded.

gallery_3_93_47861.png

How in the world does that happen.

Oh well, back to the map creator.

Make sure you are putting erode path in the cavern, not actual erosion.

When a tile is marked as eroded and a wall somehow gets on top of it, this happens. It's a pain in the rear.

I found out red erosion mea not erosion already started...

Which is what you mea not, LZ. Thanks.

/:|

Good thing this was discovered. Otherwise my Run the Gauntlet would go from very hard to impossible gamebreakingbug.

No, keep it.

Goal script:

GetMiniFiguresOnLevel = 0 ? SetLevelCOmpleted

Also, Cyrem posted something about Red Erosion somewhere, but I thought he said "Red erosion is very fast". Not, "Red erosion means it starts eroded."

He messed up. The map creator only has 2 speeds: 3 and 6. Odd numbers are erosion, Even Numbers are pre-erosion, up to A. I think... THough it could go faster.

So that means I need to use the map tool to get very fast erosion without editing the erosion triggers?

Is that that thing where you could add custom hex? Then yes. Place erosion where you want it in MC, export, then open in that to change the numbers.

• 4 weeks later...

The lava is defined in the SURF as a different code than rock. So it can't be there at game default. However, Pre-erosion may allow this.

I've said this already. If a tile is marked as eroded and a wall is put in the same place, that happens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.